[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

I have a doubt, in the talent tree some points go to elemental damage, isn't our damage ice and fire?
would love to see a update for this build, been using it and trying hard to optimise it with the new clusters but it takes alot of time away from mapping trying to figure it all out

"
abnerrubini wrote:
I have a doubt, in the talent tree some points go to elemental damage, isn't our damage ice and fire?

So fire and ice are no elements in ur world? *thinking*
Last edited by csfue91 on Mar 29, 2020, 10:36:58 PM
"
pig666eon wrote:
would love to see a update for this build, been using it and trying hard to optimise it with the new clusters but it takes alot of time away from mapping trying to figure it all out

Isn't that what makes the game interesting? Optimizing stuff on your own?

I've just checked ur PoB just for fun, and before even thinking about optimizing cluster jewels, you should honestly start with the basics:

Why do you craft 6% cooldown on ur belt? That effectively gives you nothing.
Try to get that 14% asap.

Why are you playing without a diamond flask when even ur cyclone isn't on 100% (effective) crit chance?

Why 2 Frozen Trail?

And that was just at first glance.
Last edited by csfue91 on Mar 29, 2020, 10:53:24 PM
"
csfue91 wrote:
"
pig666eon wrote:

Isn't that what makes the game interesting? Optimizing stuff on your own?

I've just checked ur PoB just for fun, and before even thinking about optimizing cluster jewels, you should honestly start with the basics:

Why do you craft 6% cooldown on ur belt? That effectively gives you nothing.
Try to get that 14% asap.

Why are you playing without a diamond flask when even ur cyclone isn't on 100% (effective) crit chance?

Why 2 Frozen Trail?

And that was just at first glance.

the craft was a veiled mod on the belt that i was dropped, i have the 14% on the boots but prob not equiped when you looked

the build has changed alot with clusters and trying to fit a headhunter into the build, im sure when you had a look its different now and will prob be different again by tomorrow, 2 frozen trails and hh is op for clearing maps like tropical island, as ive said ive been trying stuff out what you seen is in between everything
Ice nova CoC is probably one of the builds that benefits the least from Headhunter.

Get a stygian Vise with 14-20% CDR instead.
IGN: Cyanyx
I tryed this build in Metamorph, and now playing it in Standard, and it is by far my favorit build :)

this is my current build https://pastebin.com/TApXsEdx

I got the anoint Constitution to get more life, since I only had 5.2k without it

is there anything I can improve on my build to get more Damage and maybe survivability ?
Could anyone approve that Cooldown recovery speed works on Cospri?

Looks like nobody knows it for sure.
Hello exiles! I hope everyone is okay!
I would like to make my build more tank. Delirium is not a problem. But for maps above T16 I have difficulty. Someone help me?
And more: my APS, in the game, is 15.04 (With frenzy, tailwind etc.). Do I have to reduce? I never got exactly 15 APS.
Finally, excuse my English, it is not my native language.
"
Short explanation: you must get at least 14% cooldown recovery speed and no more than 15 attacks per second for maximum damage

This is misleading.

You must use path of building to check your attack speed. In game tooltips are inaccurate as fuck.

Always check your cyclone attack per second, rest does not matter.

You have 2 tresholds.

First one is 7.4 aps on your cyclone skill.
You need 14% Cooldown reduce.

The second is around 10 aps on your cyclone skill.
You need at least 52% Cooldown reduce in this case, which involves:

-CDR on belt
-CDR on boots
-Awakened cast on critical strike (which adds CDR) on your 6-link.

Remember this takes into account tailwind and buffs which activate during combat.

So, if you want to acheive the maximum potential dps with such a build, you need around 10aps on your cyclone skill and at least 52% cooldown reduce.

Check this video at 5:20 for the calculation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuehdnGunTA
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Apr 2, 2020, 4:49:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info