[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Anyone playing this league? Last league was epic, but this one, survivality is too bad. I went ES from life on chest and belt, will get glorious vanity soon. around 9k ehp should be easly achievable. Using shield for now, acro doesnt cut it.
Enjoying this build so far in delirium, but I am using a shield until I get my 2nd cospri's malice and a non tabula 6l.

I just got this on my first enchant of my first uber lab run - thoughts about using this vs a cyclone enchant helm?
EDIT: ended up just selling it and buying my last cospri and linking my loreweave
Last edited by csc106 on Mar 20, 2020, 4:52:39 PM
"
zjazd wrote:
Anyone playing this league? Last league was epic, but this one, survivality is too bad. I went ES from life on chest and belt, will get glorious vanity soon. around 9k ehp should be easly achievable. Using shield for now, acro doesnt cut it.

I do and I gotta say that my survivability increased significantly after I got my Atziri's Acuity.
Before I was struggling quite a bit, but since then, everything runs smoothly, including T16 deliriumed bosses.
How do you get blind without rare chest blind craft ?
"

How do you get blind without rare chest blind craft ?

Flesh and Stone Aura
how do you deal with accuracyissues now?¿
"
LinkRyu wrote:
how do you deal with accuracyissues now?¿

Flesh & Stone (blind) + Effigon
Question: Does Secrets of Suffering notable make vortex + bonechill combo not work? And also would it affect Skitterbots shock effect? Also since we cannot ignite should be replace combustion with awakened ele weak on frostbolt?

Also: Does the leech enchant on boots work for spells? Or just the attacks from cyclone?
Last edited by HouManAh on Mar 23, 2020, 2:01:28 AM
"
HouManAh wrote:
Question: Does Secrets of Suffering notable make vortex + bonechill combo not work? And also would it affect Skitterbots shock effect? Also since we cannot ignite should be replace combustion with awakened ele weak on frostbolt?

Also: Does the leech enchant on boots work for spells? Or just the attacks from cyclone?

SoS prevents you from chilling, so yes, the combo won't work.

Skitterbots are external, thus the shock and chill from them will work.

Frostbolt + Curse on Hit + Ele Weakness is an option, I would do Flammability > Ele Weakness tho.
If you have +1 curse and already have flammability, I would rather take a defensive 2nd curse like Enfeeble.

Yes, the boots enchant works for spells and attacks. But it requires you to have killed within the last 4 seconds, so for bosses without adds (like Awakener) it's useless.
[/quote]

SoS prevents you from chilling, so yes, the combo won't work.

Skitterbots are external, thus the shock and chill from them will work.

Frostbolt + Curse on Hit + Ele Weakness is an option, I would do Flammability > Ele Weakness tho.
If you have +1 curse and already have flammability, I would rather take a defensive 2nd curse like Enfeeble.

Yes, the boots enchant works for spells and attacks. But it requires you to have killed within the last 4 seconds, so for bosses without adds (like Awakener) it's useless.
[/quote]

Ooops I meant replacing it with Awakened Ele Focus instead of Combustion since we cant ignite. Yeah I am using Flammability + Poachers Mark but on Awakener Poachers Mark sucks due to no adds. Guess I would have to keep divining that glorious vanity =<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info