[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Finally done with the shaped version!

https://pastebin.com/Dap5SzC9

And yes it melts faces. Ripped through all bosses except awakener cause I don't know the fight very well yet but the damage is there. I just have to learn when to run away and go back to swinging on him. Otherwise all other bosses fall in seconds.

I still need to fully craft the belt and boots too =D

Last edited by MeneXCIX on Mar 12, 2020, 10:21:16 AM
"
MeneXCIX wrote:

Finally done with the shaped version!

https://pastebin.com/Vqr8h39J

And yes it melts faces. Ripped through all bosses except awakener cause I don't know the fight very well yet but the damage is there. I just have to learn when to run away and go back to swinging on him. Otherwise all other bosses fall in seconds.

I still need to fully craft the belt and boots too =D

Pretty sure you need to unskill avatar of fire or your Chaos Conversion Shenanigans does nothing, you can't shock either, as you don't deal lightning damage, apart from that it looks good, but I personally would change a thing or two, because eternity shourd works with double influence items now:

1. Replace one ring with a flammability + increased Spell Damage ring (You could also craft a double curse ele weakness+ assassins mark ring, before they become legacy with next patch on friday, just need to allocate or annoint whispers of doom. this is what I would go for in your situation). With Eternety Shroud you don't benefit all too much from the fire res reduction you get from heart of flames anyway, a lot of your DPS should be chaos.

2. Replace gloves with rare shaper/hunter gloves with chance to unnerve (10% MORE dmg) or shaper/redeemer gloves with cold dmg(So you get cold -> chaos AND fire -> chaos from it)

3. Your Bonechill does nothing, because leap slam does not chill, put in blood magic, culling strike, whirling blades or something else you like

4. Because you currently can't shock AND most of your dmg comes from chaos dmg: Replace anger with skitter bots once you get a glorious vanity with fire leech. This will give you ~12% MORE dmg in addition to the extra dmg you get from taming.
Thanks for all these tips! Completely overlooked the lightning damage for shock! yeah the shaper gloves are a place holder, However I have an Anger Watchers Eye with life leech with fire damage and -fire resistance, So I think that would out do skitterbots.

it looks like I will need to drop avatar of fire as you mentioned and pick up a pyre! And by dropping the avatar of fire the cyclone-wave of conviction would then do lightning damage as well. . Would the be sufficient enough to keep one taiming for the shock chance?
Last edited by MeneXCIX on Mar 11, 2020, 4:16:46 PM
Hi there. I'm struggling to see how the unique amulet gives you 100% accuracy - since the condition is only against blinded enemies. How does this build apply blind?
"
Chibiwong wrote:
Hi there. I'm struggling to see how the unique amulet gives you 100% accuracy - since the condition is only against blinded enemies. How does this build apply blind?

Flesh and stone in sand stance

i think next upgrade is ele weak curse on anguish ring and +1 curse on effigon....
"
Beskaius wrote:

i think next upgrade is ele weak curse on anguish ring and +1 curse on effigon....

New to the build. Do you still need the effigon with your body amour ?
Nvm can't read.
Last edited by Pandaroux on Mar 12, 2020, 7:51:52 AM
i really loved your build last season, i was wanting to try it with bladefall + bladeblast. do you think this build will be viable with shifting around some passive points?
"
Sooke3 wrote:
i really loved your build last season, i was wanting to try it with bladefall + bladeblast. do you think this build will be viable with shifting around some passive points?

You can't really do it with this build. The reason why this build is good at all is because of the Cospri's Malice, which makes it has no base physical damage. You would have to convert all your physical blade fall and blade blast damage to elemental damage to take advantage of the weapon's added cold damage to spells. That would take a lot of work and the payoff will probably be bad because the items won't synergize like it does for this build.

I think this build is even better now than it was in 3.9 with the addition of the cluster jewel notable Secrets of Suffering. It gets rid of the useless ignite and replaces it with scorch, which is a maximum -30% elemental resistance debuff, but anything is better than ignite for this build.

I did an upgraded version of this build last league and it tore apart basically all content in AL8. Of course it was expensive to do since it required a lot of special stuff. I ended up with curse on hit flammability and assassin's mark on rings with an additional curse Effigon. Sadly I don't have the heart to remake my character in 3.10 since it'll probably be boring to do the same thing again.
TS, what u think about CI block version? Is it possible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info