[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Why is everyone so hung up about lifeleech? just get a glorious vanity, socket it in the slot at pain attunement and divine it a few times, fire leech is not that hard to get and you only need a single 0.2% roll to be leech capped.[/quote]

The problem is.. I don't think the initial write up gave justice on how tricky and costly obtaining sufficient life leech sustain can be for this build.

I personally don't have a problem with figuring it out but a lot of people may have thought this was a 10ish ex build when they started then realized later the cost of the lucky vaal or an Anger watchers eye or as you suggested getting a decent divine on a vanity would be far greater than what they anticipated.

It's def worth more than just saying "IMPORTANT LIFE LEECH METHOD" it should probably be stated that it can get very tricky and possibly costly to try to obtain a sustainable amount of life leech. Though it does provide the avenues to reach it.. It should be stated that each method has it's own cost variable.

I read almost every comment in this post to make the most out of this build and and life leech was probably the hottest topic on how to get it.. It is def worth having a greater conversation on if you are building this or are interested in it.

Last edited by MeneXCIX on Mar 1, 2020, 8:27:20 PM
Is it better to have cooldown on belt and boots?
"
greysquirl72 wrote:

My vote is to get them on boots. Belts are usually cohesive for damage and life and resists.

Boots are usually ES, Life, odd ball mods, move speed sometimes good res.
"
greysquirl72 wrote:

Get it on awakened Cast on Critical gem.
IGN: Cyanyx
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
greysquirl72 wrote:

Don't give adive if you have no clue, woke CoC won't reduce CDR of the skills socketed into your cospris, which is like 2/3rd of your DMG.
"
todnesser wrote:
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
greysquirl72 wrote:

Don't give adive if you have no clue, woke CoC won't reduce CDR of the skills socketed into your cospris, which is like 2/3rd of your DMG.

https://pastebin.com/A8JK6y6Y

Just sayin'

Not bad for a clueless guy.
IGN: Cyanyx
I wonder if Inspired Learning jewel is good for this (or any) build?
We have place for it, but does it worth it?..
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
todnesser wrote:
"
Qmabyte wrote:

https://pastebin.com/A8JK6y6Y

Just sayin'

Not bad for a clueless guy.

1. You're not even playing the build this guide is about

2. Your PoB is at around 6.5m DPS with a 35 EX support gem, before I switched to HH I was around 12m DPS.

3. YOU'RE NOT EVEN PLAYING THE BUILD THIS GUIDE IS ABOUT.

4. You're running 2x life leech support in your profile, do you even know what leech cap is, I'm already leech capped with a single 0.2% fire leech roll.

5. Anyone that follows your advice to not get CDR on belt or boots, but rather get a woke CoC, will effectively loose ~1/3rd of his DPS.

6. What's worse than not giving information is providing wrong information.
"
Flying_Mage wrote:
I wonder if Inspired Learning jewel is good for this (or any) build?
We have place for it, but does it worth it?..

I don't think it's worth it to run in the normal setup, you will benefit more from taking proper skill points and getting a crit multi jewel instead.

If you run with HH I'd say go for self curse and at least 2x IL.
Hello all, I played this build as my final build in Meta league and totally loved it.

The thing is I had a lot of currency to buy and craft all the nice gear I needed right away. I was wondering how this build would work for a league starter?

Is there another decent assassin build we can play until we can accumulate the gear and transition into the cospri/CoC setup?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info