[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

"
Chesco wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Very Nice Indeed, aps with mistwalker up is around 15.38 without Retrobution yet maybe my amulet is the cause? or is over 15aps ok?

More than 15 APS is a real problem because of lost procs (some crits don't proc skills because the item/COC cooldown hasn't recovered yet).

I've checked your char with POB and for me it shows 15.25 APS, 0.13 lower than the value you said (no problem about the difference, it's just to use later). Amulet corruption might seems to be a problem, but I guess you can solve it easily. Put Retribution back and remove Coordination. You shall get close to 15 APS. With this passive change I get 14.83 APS on POB (14.96 with the 0.13 difference, if it keeps the same). :)
Thx for the feed back i changed the passive as you noted n now have 14.93 aps in game 14.83 on pob weird but is what it is Thx again for Build ;-)
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
What about Delve?
"
Ussuriez wrote:
What about Delve?

Delve is beautiful and smooth with this build. It's much like a Cyclone clearing, and as the narrow corridors makes everything stay packed, you just Cyclone through them and explode everything.

I've been doing monster level 83 since around 1 week in the league, and I often stay ahead of the cart clearing stuff pretty quickly. Going for alternative/side rooms (for walls/caches) is also quite easy, as you can move quickly and kill stuff almost instantly. I almost never die on delve, and that only happens when I fail to dodge some heavy mechanics (and my character's dodge also fails).

Delve bosses can be quite painful if you don't know or don't do mechanics, but it also applies to any other important boss in the game. Any other stuff you can think about on any room (like legion, breach, tier 3 azurite bosses, harbinger, ...) is pretty easy to do.

I'm currently unable to, but I'll record some delving later and post here on the videos section. I hope I can record it today, and it will be up until tomorrow. :)
Last edited by Chesco on Nov 18, 2019, 8:12:48 AM
"
Chesco wrote:

Delve bosses can be quite painful if you don't know or don't do mechanics, but it also applies to any other important boss in the game. Any other stuff you can think about on any room (like legion, breach, tier 3 azurite bosses, harbinger, ...) is pretty easy to do.

How deep are you?
Is 1000+ deep easy for thise build?
"
Ussuriez wrote:
"
Chesco wrote:

How deep are you?
Is 1000+ deep easy for thise build?

I can't say for sure because I didn't go too deep into delve. I went to around depth 250, then started going to the sides for farming. But I would say there's a good chance it can do it well.

If I'm correct, on 3.5 (Betrayal, when COC had its cooldown reduced back to 150ms) there was a challenge for depth 270 which I did quite easily with an older, much weaker COC version I've made myself. This version is waaay stronger than that one, it wouldn't be a surprise if it could go way deep into delve.

Most of my deaths at that time were to huge spike damages, mostly criticals, and now we don't take extra damage from criticals, so unless you get some really nasty affix combos, it wouldn't be a surprise at all. :)
Last edited by Chesco on Nov 18, 2019, 9:01:32 AM
Pastebin isn't working for me in POB.

EDIT: NVM had to update POB, silly me.
Last edited by Laere on Nov 18, 2019, 3:41:54 PM
Thanks for the guide! Started blight really late and this build was perfect.
Hey! HUGE thanks for the guide. This turned out to be my favorite build that I ever played!

One question, if you can please check my character... I only have around 10.5 APS and I don't know how to get it closer to 15aps... I know I need to lvl my gems but I'm not sure how I am missing .45 aps and feels like I am missing a mechanic or something... The guide says to tune down the APS not up :D

It's probably something I'm not aware of in the pob setup or something. If you could help it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again for the build, so happy I found it! :D

Gear
Spoiler
Hey, thanks for the guide.
Just can't get what's a benefit of making cold to fire convertion. Isn't freezing with cold should be better?
"
Sagex01 wrote:
Hey! HUGE thanks for the guide. This turned out to be my favorite build that I ever played!

One question, if you can please check my character... I only have around 10.5 APS and I don't know how to get it closer to 15aps... I know I need to lvl my gems but I'm not sure how I am missing .45 aps and feels like I am missing a mechanic or something... The guide says to tune down the APS not up :D

It's probably something I'm not aware of in the pob setup or something. If you could help it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again for the build, so happy I found it! :D

Gear
Spoiler

Thanks for the comment! <3

I've talked to you ingame a while ago, but will still comment here so other people can check.

The APS problem maybe happens because you didn't turn on frenzy charges (gained from Poacher's Mark ring) and Onslaught (to simulate the 20% attack speed bonus from Mistwalker). This way you are around 13 APS.

Some possible changes to increase your attack speed are Cyclone enchant on helm (15% - way too expensive at the moment), Watcher's Eye with attack speed with Precision (10-15%), or boots enchant for 15% attack speed if killed recently, or investing on some jewels with attack speed affixes. 15% attack speed will give you a little lower than 1 APS, so with around 30% increased attack speed on items you'll get really close to the cap! :)
Last edited by Chesco on Nov 22, 2019, 8:54:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info