[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

The one thing I don't quite get is the positioning of his Frozen Trail gem...the gem itself says theres 60 int in the radius, but I can only see 30 (20 in the notable and a single 10) and 30 from dex nodes?
"
TheEvilMrFry wrote:
The one thing I don't quite get is the positioning of his Frozen Trail gem...the gem itself says theres 60 int in the radius, but I can only see 30 (20 in the notable and a single 10) and 30 from dex nodes?

If you got Pob Use this and put it there pretty good spot for it https://pastebin.com/5fRXFuEN

There are 6 small Int and a medium int with 20 in it when you pull up pob type int and it will highlight them all that have int hope this helps any.

or this pic will help
Last edited by RodRoda on Feb 22, 2020, 8:18:03 AM
Is it worth using botlled faith? If so, instead of which flask?

Eternity Shroud Version Almost complete. Need to wait until Metamprorph is over to re-spec and Have a few items moved over.

I know the attack damage on the Taiming's Really provide nothing to the build. However it was an easy out for Resistance paired with freeze, Shock, Ignite. Adding Shock alone to the DPS configuration on the POB increases the damage substantially.

I am going with a Shaper's touch Cause its a little bit of everything and I had the curse on hit for awhile now anyway. I got lucky with the Effigon being listed for a few exalt which is what made me think that doing this build would be possible.

I am going the Anger Route, Simply because of the dual Watchers Eye Combo. I might have to find some more attack speed to get to the 15 APS and if that is the case I will likely have to rethink my gloves and/or hit a lucky Enchant for the helm.

Once I get this going I Plan to multimod the boots for ~30 STR and Life or find a tailwind/CDR 25-35 Move Speed pair of boots.

My belt needs to be meta crafted still which will likely cost 20+ Ex but for now I can multimod and add whatever.

Lastly, I think I will go with a bottled faith down the line as well. The Flask is just too damn good. But couldn't spare the exalts for it at the moment.

I will let you guys know how this functions once it is fully off the ground. I had a similar build a long long time ago that used a Lycosidae and got through the end game (With some struggles). So I am hoping that this will absolutely annihilate everything.

Last edited by MeneXCIX on Feb 22, 2020, 12:20:25 PM
"
MeneXCIX wrote:
I got lucky with the Effigon being listed for a few exalt which is what made me think that doing this build would be possible.

Is it not a good time to say I found that exact Effigon (Heart of Flame and all) for 25c a few days ago ;)
"
TheEvilMrFry wrote:
"
MeneXCIX wrote:
I got lucky with the Effigon being listed for a few exalt which is what made me think that doing this build would be possible.

Is it not a good time to say I found that exact Effigon (Heart of Flame and all) for 25c a few days ago ;)

Yours isn't Shaper influenced.
"
TheEvilMrFry wrote:
"
MeneXCIX wrote:

Even without shaper influence that's good. But when I saw this shaped one.. I thought this might be the hardest item to get for an eternity shroud build so I bought it and slowly started working on other shaped items.
Which aura would you replace for anger?
"
MacMowgli wrote:
Which aura would you replace for anger?

I Am replacing Herald Of Ash

Going to Run:

Precision 1

Flesh And Stone 20

Anger 20

Enlighten Support 4

HoA I think gives more overall damage, reading across various platforms But I needed to find a way for life leech, and Anger also offers a few pretty nice options for Watchers Eyes.

I will find the attack speed somewhere else besides the Watchers Eye Precision mod.

"
MeneXCIX wrote:
"
TheEvilMrFry wrote:
"
MeneXCIX wrote:

Even without shaper influence that's good. But when I saw this shaped one.. I thought this might be the hardest item to get for an eternity shroud build so I bought it and slowly started working on other shaped items.

Never tried, but the Ignomon is a very common unique. And as far as i know, influence will stay when upgrading. So it shouldn't be that hard to chance it.

However, i am not a big fan of using Eternity Shroud with this build. When utilizing a lightning spell like Storm Brand or Storm Burst, theres a whole conversion level more that can be utilized to scale the damage. And the clear speed should also be much better. There was a Streamer showcasing his Eternity Shroud variant of this build and, considering his investment, the result wasn't spectacular at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info