[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

"
dbombers wrote:
Hello all, I played this build as my final build in Meta league and totally loved it.

The thing is I had a lot of currency to buy and craft all the nice gear I needed right away. I was wondering how this build would work for a league starter?

Is there another decent assassin build we can play until we can accumulate the gear and transition into the cospri/CoC setup?

I started with Orb of Storms and then transitioned to this, once I got my Tabula. Picked up 2x widowmaker for most proccs.

Not the best for early mapping but this alone can get you into yellow-red maps.

Save up for your first cospris and while you save for your 2nd, play cospris + shield or cospris + widowmaker.
"

1. You're not even playing the build this guide is about

2. Your PoB is at around 6.5m DPS with a 35 EX support gem, before I switched to HH I was around 12m DPS.

3. YOU'RE NOT EVEN PLAYING THE BUILD THIS GUIDE IS ABOUT.

4. You're running 2x life leech support in your profile, do you even know what leech cap is, I'm already leech capped with a single 0.2% fire leech roll.

5. Anyone that follows your advice to not get CDR on belt or boots, but rather get a woke CoC, will effectively loose ~1/3rd of his DPS.

6. What's worse than not giving information is providing wrong information.

Yeah whatever Mister white Knight.
FYI, i change my build everyday and i've learned to deal with the PoB warriors.

So, to mimic your attitude: YEAH WHATEVER.
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Mar 8, 2020, 7:30:37 PM
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"

1. You're not even playing the build this guide is about

2. Your PoB is at around 6.5m DPS with a 35 EX support gem, before I switched to HH I was around 12m DPS.

3. YOU'RE NOT EVEN PLAYING THE BUILD THIS GUIDE IS ABOUT.

4. You're running 2x life leech support in your profile, do you even know what leech cap is, I'm already leech capped with a single 0.2% fire leech roll.

5. Anyone that follows your advice to not get CDR on belt or boots, but rather get a woke CoC, will effectively loose ~1/3rd of his DPS.

6. What's worse than not giving information is providing wrong information.

Yeah whatever Mister white Knight.
FYI, i change my build everyday and i've learned to deal with the PoB warriors.

So, to mimic your attitude: YEAH WHATEVER.

This has nothing to do with being a PoB Warrior, you're giving advice for a different build than this guide is about, you're also giving straight up bad advice that will tank other peoples DPS by ~ 1/3rd and on top of that you don't understand basic mechanics like leech cap.

Just don't give advice to new players, thx.

PS.: I don't know if you realized this, but you were the one linking a random PoB with no context to this guide a few comments ago.
Last edited by todnesser on Mar 9, 2020, 6:16:31 AM
Awesome build man, been having a blast farming conqs. Just one thing though , life leech is a pain getting the corruption on helmet/ammy is hard so what would be better

1) Shaper LGOH by spells or
2) Anger watcherseye

feedback would be appreciated thanks
"
Z333k wrote:
Awesome build man, been having a blast farming conqs. Just one thing though , life leech is a pain getting the corruption on helmet/ammy is hard so what would be better

2) Anger watcherseye

You can try getting a glorious vanity with fire leech above pain attunement, IMO the best solution, unless you get a leech effigon with anoint. Might be able to allocate some "cheap" fire dmg nodes as well.
"
todnesser wrote:
"
Z333k wrote:

2) Anger watcherseye

You can try getting a glorious vanity with fire leech above pain attunement, IMO the best solution, unless you get a leech effigon with anoint. Might be able to allocate some "cheap" fire dmg nodes as well.

The Glorious vanity way requires me to anoint heart of ice i think?
I am currently getting 14.93 APS in game. SHowing a little less in POB. Can't quite figure out the reason for the difference.. But I Trust the game a bit more..

What should I trust POB? or in game? I am not using onslaught or Frenzy so I feel like in game should be the appropriate calculation.

Also, will the game round up APS? or Do i need exactly 15 to get both Cospris " in sync " - Saying that loosely as a lack of terminology for them to sync up with 7.5 APS Each. -For lack of better words.

Thanks
"
MeneXCIX wrote:
I am currently getting 14.93 APS in game. SHowing a little less in POB. Can't quite figure out the reason for the difference.. But I Trust the game a bit more..

What should I trust POB? or in game? I am not using onslaught or Frenzy so I feel like in game should be the appropriate calculation.

Also, will the game round up APS? or Do i need exactly 15 to get both Cospris " in sync " - Saying that loosely as a lack of terminology for them to sync up with 7.5 APS Each. -For lack of better words.

Thanks
Stay under 15 APS and it will be in sync. I would trust PoB more, the ingame info seems to be very inaccurate in many regards although I do get matching numbers on both.
"
Z333k wrote:
"
todnesser wrote:
"
Z333k wrote:

2) Anger watcherseye

The Glorious vanity way requires me to anoint heart of ice i think?

We're playing fire conversion, there is no point annointing heart of ice to begin with.

Best Annoint is probably Snowforged or heart of flames.

So:
1. get a glorious vanity, socket it at pain attunement (you have a rare jewel named "Pandemonion Joy" socketed there right now)
2. Check if there is a fire leech node in a reasonable distance (You will get 4 skill points from annointing snowforged, yeay)
3. If you don't get a good fire leech node, sell it and buy a new one or divine it, depends on what is cheaper/quicker and go back to 2.
Incoming assasin patch notes:

Assassin
Opportunistic now grants 25% more Damage while there is at most one Rare or Unique enemy nearby (from 20%)
Ambush and Assassinate now grants 25% more Damage with Hits and Ailments against Enemies that are on low life (from 20%).
Mistwalker now grants 15% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Elusive (from 20%).

Basically need 5% more attack speed to get to 15 apps and we do slightly more damage :^)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info