[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Been playing with shield past few days, and must say its better. And dps is sick anyways, +1 fire and spell damage shield is joke cheap. Sirus A8 melts, and you have 7k hp total of es/life + shield block fortify and immortal call, much safer. Missing double damage when focused on my current shield to save enlighten, but will make switch soon, resultin in another 15% multiplier.
Attack speed is 7.5 req, so much easier on aps.

I went with scion, coz with bottled faith i can go chieftan/inquisitor which will be sick dps increase. However bottled faith was not cheap at the league start like last time, so i didnt buy it yet.

Using all the tricks from last league, but passive jewels add some another multipliers, like unnerving.

Frostbolt + Curse on Hit + Ele weakness wont work, cant trigger a trigger.
Im using vortex to apply curse (20 flammability, can be 22 with this setup), like with any cyclone build i do. And shock on ring, to save mana reservation.
Last edited by zjazd on Mar 24, 2020, 9:18:21 AM
Ok made a switch dps is pretty absurd, check this out: A8 HUNTER

https://youtu.be/1lV__xLdEh0
"
zjazd wrote:

True, completely forgot about that last night, was already 5 AM in the morning tho ^_^
How do you leech life for the use of Atziri's Acuity? i'm trying to figure it out but can't ;P
"
csfue91 wrote:
"
zjazd wrote:

True, completely forgot about that last night, was already 5 AM in the morning tho ^_^

How do you leech life for the use of Atziri's Acuity? i'm trying to figure it out but can't ;P
"
NeutAtom wrote:
"
csfue91 wrote:
"
zjazd wrote:

New cluster jewel node "Doryani's Lesson" gives 0,2% of Ele Dmg Leeched as Life :)

You can only see them in PoB I think (unless they changed the display of the new jewels/nodes on the profile page).

And even there you have to tick the nodes manually after importing the character (the jewels are shown, but the nodes unticked).
Last edited by csfue91 on Mar 24, 2020, 11:31:20 PM
played this build last league and enjoyed it a lot. Planning to play it this league later.
However, I wonder how tanky this build is for this league against Simulacrum and T16 high delirious maps. Last league this build wasn't too tank for me so I am a bit worried
Is there anyway to have PoB show the 5% chance to crits to deal double damage? Been thinking about messing around with the pressure points jewel.
"
Astraeya wrote:
Is there anyway to have PoB show the 5% chance to crits to deal double damage? Been thinking about messing around with the pressure points jewel.

5% to deal double damage you can count as 5% more damage. Pretty decent but there are stronger ones.
"
zjazd wrote:
Ok made a switch dps is pretty absurd, check this out: A8 HUNTER

https://youtu.be/1lV__xLdEh0

What changes? That looks sick. Share your POB??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info