Path of Exile's Six-Year Release Anniversary

Happy Birthday PoE! I love this game! I can't wait till the 10 year anniversary. Also very excited for ExileCon this year.
Happy Birthday POE!!!...and as always "stay awhile and listen"
I've been playing this game since the Closed Beta days. I've just checked, my account dates from March 31, 2012. That's more than 7 years of PoE for me!! It's one of those games I just always have to come back to when I haven't played it in a while and just can't get tired of it.

Congrats GGG and thank you for your never-ending dedication to improving and making this game one of the best of its kind out there, if not the best.

Can't wait to see what's to come in 4.0.0!

Cheers!
Last edited by Merry_Blind on Oct 23, 2019, 10:40:28 PM
I started playing during closed beta in September 2012 and continued playing to varying degrees up through Flashback league in 2018. I stopped playing shortly afterwards when TenCent purchased a majority share of GGG.

Last month, shortly after the Blight league was released, I felt the urge to play PoE again. After finding a decent build I found myself enjoying the league, and PoE in general, more than I expected.

Even though I won't financially support GGG as much or as often as I used to, I will probably be playing more often.

All that being said, Happy Birthday.
Last edited by ghymini on Oct 23, 2019, 10:54:57 PM
Happy birthday ! Keep going and keep growing !
<3
We tested it extensively
Congrats everyone, it's been a fun 6 years!
Clayshaper is best shaper
here's to another 4 years for the 10th anniversary! (imaginary glass)
Cheers POE, Keep rocking!
Happy birthday POE.
Wish you the best for the future :)
IGN: Odolinde

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info