Path of Exile's Six-Year Release Anniversary

PoE classic when?
happy anniversary!
really love how much the game has changed from day one. so much improvements, so much content. definitely my most fav game right now.

just hope you guys improve Singapore server. the lag spikes remind me of desync so much
[Removed by Support]
Happy Anniversary!!!!!

It's hard to believe it's been 6 years already!!! (7 for me)
I had recently joined a gaming guild, (who was passionate for ARPG's) called Dungeon Crawlers Anonymous, and while there while chatting with fellow guildy's a guy says to me, "Have you heard of Path of Exile?" I said "no what is it?" He said, "To play the beta you gotta have a key, here I will give you one, I bought 3."

Little did I know, what I had started...I joined: Aug 1, 2012 now 7 years later, all I can say is thank you GGG for all the hours and hours, of ARPG goodness...there is nothing to equal this game!!! I started playing from the very beginning and have never stopped!!! And as long as your keep offering support, you have me for life!!!

Forever an Exile in Wraeclast!!!

GAMR23
Last edited by Gamr23 on Oct 24, 2019, 1:18:04 AM
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary!!! GGG!
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Ty for the most fun I have ever had!
Happy Anniversary!
That's great, so nice to see how it happend. Hope you'll be happy with everything in the future!

I have to say tho, 2019 seems pretty lame in comparison with past years, but I am sure it's because of 4.0 in the background. I really, really hope it will be worth it!
Smile! <3
Grats, GGG. Nowadays, I'm a bit less engaged in the game, but I do put in my 40 hour work week. Thanks for keeping us entertained. Thanks for listening to our complaints. Thanks for not being like other devs. Just, Thank You.
birthday gift?
Last edited by LetMeRengar on Oct 24, 2019, 1:39:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info