Path of Exile's Six-Year Release Anniversary

Thanks for the game . it has been fun :)
Why in Satan's name is this discussion of politics even coming up. I think this is a GAME not some kind of Chinese plot to destroy the world.

Calm down guys, you're gonna pop your cork and create damage to yourselves.
Keep being awesome, GGG :-) Thanks for these years together.
LOL at your use of the term expansions.

Ummm...no.

Since when are leagues expansions? Adding a new mechanic isn't an expansion. It's all bloated crap at this point.

/smh
Last edited by superbomb1967 on Oct 26, 2019, 4:00:46 PM
Happy birthday PoE and GGG! :)
"
Quintessence wrote:
Kind of cheap that you don't give anything to your community on your anniversary while every other game does... Oh well.

---

Ok, I have to address this. I used to play Guild Wars and GW2 and they promoted and gave away trinkets on the Anniversary dates (as well as Halloween etc.). I usually threw the junk away (although I appreciated the gesture). Then they started to give gifts on the Anniversary of when you started, pretty decent stuff like exp boosts and cosmetics - even immediate level to max.

I have had a few years to think about GW2 and POE and frankly I would prefer that GGG concentrate on optimization, fixing bugs, new leagues and skill/items etc. rather than give a bag of stuff.

That's my take but I understand that people like free stuff. At the risk of being called a fanboy, I appreciated the well written trip back through time at the beginning of this thread more than a bag of junk. Do you really want to be showered with crap gifts or talked to like a mature gamer. I'll take the latter.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Oct 26, 2019, 4:15:58 PM
Thank you for the wonderful updates GGG!

I love you, even if it did take 10 years to get an interaction sound for flasks.
Thank You GGG for giving us this FREE GAME, this is the only game I have played that you don't have to spend a damn penny on unless you want to. I paid for every Diablo game that has ever been released in US and none of them compare to POE. I wish I had started playing it at release unfortunately I was a Diablo junkie.

However due to them not listening to their customers I left and came to GGG for my gaming fix and I have never regretted it one bit. You guys & gals are awesome and I wish you ever success in your future endeavors with the game!

I always enjoyed playing this amazing game ( even tho i really need to switch to ssd or even m2 to avoid losing 10% xp at lvl 99 ) , anyway Good luck for the futur mLADZ
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
"
Quintessence wrote:
Kind of cheap that you don't give anything to your community on your anniversary while every other game does... Oh well.

Cheap ? because they don't give us anything for free ? You probably mean other than the entire game, including all expansions we have since many years for free ? ...
Oh well ...

SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Oct 27, 2019, 2:41:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info