Path of Exile's Six-Year Release Anniversary

Started in BREACH, haven't stopped since... Thanks for all the great content!!
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
As the first year after Path of Exile's full release, 2014 was one of experimentation

So was 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Happy Birthday! :)
Happy anniversary. I'm grateful for the work you've all put in to this game, i love it!
Happy Birthday !!!!!
Happy Birthday POE !!!

Gz GGG, keep up the great work. Never forget, go hard or go home! Cheers
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
graz, i'll buy a pack as a gift for u :d
Last edited by HoangBoss on Oct 24, 2019, 10:27:00 PM
"
harddaysnight wrote:
Seeing it in a timeline like this shows when it started to fall apart.

That would be 2017. The ten acts. Trying to expand too fast. And generally losing control of the game. GGG can't see the forests for the trees.

You forgot "Before long, GGG will be fully Chinese-owned".
TenCent may be somewhat 'hands-off' in their approach, but mark my words; political censorship will be the downfall of this game.
It's already started, in that political discussions on global chat are no longer allowed. This is technically in violation of human rights.
You can't write something like "Free Hong Kong" on global without risking a ban or temp ban of some sort.
I predict usernames expressing similar political views will be next.
Soon enough, I expect political discussions between users will be disallowed, and some sort of social credit score implemented.
Player numbers are plummeting.
Been here since early open beta. Chain MF Piety runs non-stop. It has been a great 6 *plus* years. <3 GGG <3 tencent <3 the CPC.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Oct 25, 2019, 1:30:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info