Path of Exile's Six-Year Release Anniversary

Happy Birthday! I have been enjoying all your hard work for 6+ years Thank YOU ALL !!!
yardies on \m/
Grats. 2019 has sure been a bumpy ride for PoE. Quite possible your toughest year since the stuff before 2.0. At least when it comes to what us players experience. I think the lesson of the year is: It doesn't matter how much content you release if the content is untested, bug infested and servers cannot handle it. Please consider this when squeezing in more content in 2020. I would much rather take a well tested smooth leagues(with one less per year) than rushed leagues over and over.

Having that said I have enjoyed the experience ever since release and look forward to see what you can do to compete vs other ARPGs in the years to come. You are an exceptional company and in most cases you communicate well with your players. Lets hope that continues. PoE is by far the best ARPG right now and will stand as a pillar in the history of ARPGs forever along with D1 and D2.
Happy 6th Anniversary!

Now can we have a more eye friendly in-game cursor as a gift to the player base?

Coming from D2 as the only game I played and then the utter disappointment of D3, I was extremely happy to find POE and make the transition to PoE being the only game I play. Thank you for all your hard work.
Saved
Wooo! Happy Birthday!
Revamp the trade system please! :D

Aside from that, thank you for all your hard work over the years! I first started playing when the forsaken masters were introduced to the game. I remember going table flipping mad over Malachi and farming Dominus for end game gear on merciless mode. The game has made so many quality of life changes and it keeps me playing and supporting through the years.

Keep up the awesome work. Thank you for always listening to the community.
Achievement hunter!
Happy Birthday, and HUGE thanks for all your amazing work, and the years to come. I couldnt be happier of having discover this game and keep playing it release after release, year after year.

Thank you again and cant wait for 3.9.0 and 4.0.0 !!
hAppY bIrthdAY=3
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
Happy Birthday

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info