What We're Working On

"
xLoGHoRiZoN3x wrote:
well this is very much a post the the league already ended and ggg not going to make any blight buff already.was hoping to get some buff that why i keep playing,now i can quit this league.

well at least you have 40 challenges finished so yeah i cannot see your point of playing this slot machine league anymore.
"issues we're planning to resolve soon:
Respawn in town when dying in Uber Elder area."

WOW, this has taken way too long to address, should have been hotfixed immediately after Elder was released.
Last edited by daFalk on Oct 16, 2019, 5:35:20 PM
"
unsmith wrote:
Rare Blighted Bone Rhoas are still non-existent. Easily 700+ blights and 20+ blighted maps so far and I somehow have not killed ONE for the challenge.

I just finished that challenge yesterday so they do exist. Good luck in hunting. Try maps that has naturally spawning bone rhoas.
Still zilch about Blighted map drop rates.
So no buff to the blight drop rates, yep they gave up on the league and just left the maintenance crew behind.
Please boost droprate of blighted maps litle bit ...
give
us
more
blighted
maps

are you blind or just choose to ignore those voices who actually want to play the content?
"
Ayrede wrote:
give
us
more
blighted
maps

I'm regularly getting blighted maps in SSF, more than I'm willing to play, having so much else to do. I'm much more frustrated by oils: 5 end game chars (3 being level 95+) and none of them can have top-tier amulet ointment. I've had just one silver dropped the whole league, and none gold. On the other hand, I've spent 10+ exalted on crafting so far.
Last edited by Dex8172 on Oct 16, 2019, 4:44:06 AM
thanks for all your hard work and please do not add this league to the base game, i love you guys but this one is not a winner, but yeah y'all MOSTLY do great work and i appreciate it regardless
Hello, thank you for letting us know, what you are doing for us.

i dont yet know if this was reported, but you can get Intervention encounter during pump defenses on normal maps, which can be exetremely painful on a red map with 7 lanes, while 3 3 star itemed up assasin try to takes you out, in hardcore especially, is it intended, or it was just not reported and its something you would be willing to " change", so we can clearly focus on one mechanic of the game at a time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info