What We're Working On

Wow,

so those are the only marginal performance improvements you are about to implement "soon", and only some of them maybe next week...

There is still 0 info regarding High memory usage, NOT EVEN INFO and about 4 weeks+? have passed.

No proper blight improvements as well, omfg.

I have a feeling that GGG doesn't really give a damn anymore about this league and all of their focus is directed towards 3.9. As for this one it's like "Maybe we gonna do something soon,or maybe not. Be happy that we are at least trying."

I don't know what to say... Good luck with the next league I guess.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
"
Fog of war on the Delve Map sometimes hides distant connected nodes.
Finally!
Hi GGG please fix the servers
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Dex8172 wrote:
"
Ayrede wrote:
give
us
more
blighted
maps

I'm regularly getting blighted maps in SSF, more than I'm willing to play, having so much else to do. I'm much more frustrated by oils: 5 end game chars (3 being level 95+) and none of them can have top-tier amulet ointment. I've had just one silver dropped the whole league, and none gold. On the other hand, I've spent 10+ exalted on crafting so far.

Maybe this can help you, if you didn´t know yet.
If you need oils, then vendor 3 of a lower level and you´ll get one of the next level.

peace
i hope u make more optomize for low pcs plz
Nice.

Btw can you please fix raised spectres of syndicate mobs disappearing after betrayal encounters? The ranged ones have some potential as a physical dmg spectre and there's not really any current physical spectres as appealing in my eyes at least. Plus they look badass firing their crossbows.
What about proximity shield monsters in Blight encounter. Most of the time is suicide mission to try to kill whole line 30-50 monsters with proximity shield. Yeah maybe it's easy with totems/traps/mines/minions to do it, but what about melee/spell caster.
An big thx for all your work:)
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
well, league is dead anyway now. hardly any trades, hardly anyone online.

also, i can't believe how many leagues it took to change the respawn location after dying to (uber)elder. but ggg better make a version for the nintendo switch and the neo geo pocket. it won't affect pc development (and the fanbois lapped it all up)
no mayhem/flashback etc races welp blight itself seems rly dead close to no trades atm need to whisper 50+ people even for non niche items guess it stays dead till 3.9 where we beta test for another 2 month until the league will be somewhat playable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info