What We're Working On

Great work GGG! please also fix elder maps not dropping high tier maps unlike other t15's! thanks!
fix drop rate of oils in T16 maps..never seen anything more than black oil as drop.. i don't need it in next 3 leagues when this boring mechanic went core.. it seems like each and every league same issues repeats with drop.. just remember breach.. even today chayula is like 1 in 30 breaches and you get 5 splinters.. you need to fix that low drop so people will be motivated to play
nice, bros! thanks for working on the wasteland flame dash fix <3
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Thank you! See you on the flashback announcement o/
Twilight Temple, Core Map, Graveyard Map, same Legion General, the list of bugged boss is so long
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Oct 15, 2019, 7:39:24 PM
Rare Blighted Bone Rhoas are still non-existent. Easily 700+ blights and 20+ blighted maps so far and I somehow have not killed ONE for the challenge.
Last edited by unsmith on Oct 15, 2019, 7:34:21 PM
not working on legion destroying the fps to unplayable levels?
Still no fix for the blight portals spawning right next to the pump? Just some minor fixew for some issues that affect tiny numbers of players, but not for the issue that affects everybody who engages the main mechanic of the league?

You aren't trying very hard, are you?
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 15, 2019, 7:41:54 PM
Is this the patch.... that adds the fun?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Let me turn shadows off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info