What We're Working On

Good Job Plz continue to work on the performance of the game. look forward to seeing what you guys have got planned for the future would Love/need more uniques weapons added to the game. After many of hours i need new toys to build and play with =D Thankyou for all your hard work.
Let us log into our hideouts already for f**ks sake. Biggest QoL feature you will ever add period.
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.
you have a big issue,power creep.
Most issues resolved in blight??? What? Not sure you read about performance, but at least it seems a bit smoother than legion untill you hit 6+ active lanes...

At least water performance improvements will be good. Tip of the iceberg, but good.
"
Bosses such as Malachai and Graveyard Map bosses sometimes failing to transition to the next stage of the fight after being frozen.

Praise! Glad I can attempt the Core map again, thank you!

Also - this happens to the Delve Azurite node Tier 3 boss (Gorgol).
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Last edited by systemdown on Oct 16, 2019, 12:49:06 AM
its obvious that dev resources are too stretched.
placeholder league, no events, somethimes i ask miself why i am supporting this.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Oct 16, 2019, 12:57:12 AM
you guys are an amazing team, man!!!
"Respawn in town when dying in Uber Elder area."
when?

guess this would solve diappering portals?

for me its the disappering portals why im not doing 40 uber challenge.
and not doing at least 36/40 this league.
so, if this could work before its too late to setup 40 ubers...
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
"
Update: We've also received a lot of questions from players asking about a community event during the current Blight League. We do not plan to run an event like Mayhem/Turmoil/Flashback in 3.8.0 because it would take too much development time during a busy period while we're working hard on the 3.9.0 and 4.0.0 announcement builds.

you actually developed the technology to easily and quickly implement private leagues/races. and now you switched excuses from "the technology isn't there yet" into "too much development time".
yeah, right.
we're not asking for alternative-art race rewards and new game modes. just SOME short time event.

No Flashback league ;(((
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info