What We're Working On

Oof
"
Carrion Golem can cause Auras to get deactivated

Have used that golem all league along with a few auras and have never had an aura get deactivated.
Censored.
Off you go little League! Away!

xD
"
Update: We've also received a lot of questions from players asking about a community event during the current Blight League. We do not plan to run an event like Mayhem/Turmoil/Flashback in 3.8.0 because it would take too much development time during a busy period while we're working hard on the 3.9.0 and 4.0.0 announcement builds.

What to "develop" here really? Its exact the same league + random old league mod??? Hello?
"
Schmockla wrote:
lol...was here 1st..wanted to post 1st...wouldnt u know it...someone else :))))))))

are u working on something to bring the players back into the game ?

3.9 and 4.0?

Also player numbers are super healthy.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Blighted map rhoas are still bugged...

Lost two red blighted maps in as many days to that non-sense this week alone, now I'm just selling the maps. Not worth the frustration.
3.9 must be really good to compensate Blight as it was the worst league so far in PoE history.
"
highlander30 wrote:
3.9 must be really good to compensate Blight as it was the worst league so far in PoE history.

Did u try Bestiary? And i mean from the day it launched? You had to manually aim them that was a shitshow
>The majority of the issues reported by our community were resolved and most of our developers are now working hard on the 3.9.0 and 4.0.0 expansions.

Ah...err...ok? When are the fixes coming to live?
The Fog of War in Delve can be really annoying, it would be a nice fix !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info