What We're Working On

yikeS

so basically we are all OUT OF THE GAME until 3.9 kicks in

yikEsS
What a joke. Not even a single word about the close to zero blighted map and oil drop rates in their league. Not to mention the most game breaking bug in blight events, portals spawning right on top of the pump.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
I'm not tired of posting, but maybe GGG read and pronounce about it!
Things in the PoE Console FAQ since December 2017, will be implemented when?
i can tell you what you arent working on......fixing this league with some blighted map drops, you guys really dropped the ball on this league as the mechanic is actually really fun :(
Last edited by Mindsmog on Oct 16, 2019, 1:22:24 PM
It's kinda funny how since release people are asking about blighted maps drops and GGG didn't mention it once and here we have few questions about flashback and answer comes so fast!

Just tell us no, this is so simple, GGG. Maybe settings are fine and people are just crying as always but this is so not ok not to tell us anything in the matter...
Smile! <3
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Bosses such as Malachai and Graveyard Map bosses sometimes failing to transition to the next stage of the fight after being frozen.

I was about to make a bug report thread about that, but I guess I can throw my information to here now that this is issue is being addressed already.

I was playing critical freezing pulse caster this league and had that problem all the time. Not sometimes, but I literally was unable to complete these encounters with my regular setup. Only way to get around it was to swap in Elemental Focus gem instead of Increased Critical Strikes to stop the bug causing freezing.

In addition to these 2 encounters I had exactly the same problem in Overgrown Shrine map also for boss transitions and Delve Bestiary encounter node. Could not complete them without switching in Elemental Focus gem to get around the bug.

Also another point - not exactly as critical as the previous mentions, but still a problem in my opinion. I was boosting my friend through story mode and all the phased bosses (Daresso, Kitava, Lunaris and Solaris etc.) also got stuck for an eternity with my freeze during phase transition. Maybe the should automatically unfreeze or something if player is unable to damage them further without them playing out some animation to continue with the fight?
IGN: LeeroyLeone
Last edited by LeeroyLeone on Oct 16, 2019, 2:23:25 PM
"
Respawn in town when dying in Uber Elder area.

Seriously?! After all these months you noticed that? Wow... dont know what to say, thats incredible... unbelivable.

Honestly we all know what you working on hardly, badly - new skins for armor/weapon, hideouts, effects.

Fixing bugs which already become a permanent piece of the game, cool. You are completely disconnected with your community.
Currently working on my DNP but I still try to find time to get my POE fix.

Really looking forward to both 3.9 and 4.0.0 announcements!

Thanks for all the hard work!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Last edited by Ain_Soph_Aur on Oct 16, 2019, 3:41:35 PM
"
Chris wrote:
Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast.

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
In terms of performance, we're planning to deploy changes that would improve the performance of water in-game, spectres of Flame Sentinels and several support gems, such as Multistrike Support, Unleash Support and Blastchain Mine Support.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
Mike_84 wrote:
What a joke. Not even a single word about the close to zero blighted map and oil drop rates in their league. Not to mention the most game breaking bug in blight events, portals spawning right on top of the pump.

LOL! This is still happening?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info