[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Kurnis wrote:
Leveling this build right now (SUPER excited), but im around level 40 and boy is it painful killing bosses.

Any recommendations for better leveling alternatives or should I stick it out all the way through?

I don't remember any problems deleting bosses even with 4-link HoAg. Do you mean it's painful because of dps or survivability?
Lvl 94 14.1k es almost unkillable. Just wish it cleared faster but otherwise it's great.
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Stormzerker wrote:
Hello. I am sitting at 9k Es - Not sure what i need to improve on? can someone tell me?
Would love to up what i need and become better. Currently tried to kill Fire Elder dude Enslaver or something? I got nuked in .5 seconds. lol.

A number of things.

a) Your wand adds cold damage to spells so you are actually reducing your crawler damage by 10%. Until you can get a better wand I would uncheck elemental equilibrium.

b) You should use Enlighten 3 to fit in Flesh & Stone, Clarity is useless until you have watcher's eye.

c) Deathmark is more damage than added critical strikes even if you don't actually death mark stuff, if you death mark bosses it will be the biggest DPS increase for a support gem.

Even if you can not afford Herald of Agony 21 / Empower 4, 20 and 3 combined with death mark and uncheck elemental equilibrium will DOUBLE your shaper damage.

Okay so basically I need to remove wand cold spells somehow ( or get a better one ) I have not much currency.

Second, if I swap out Inc crit Strikes - For Deathmark its a 130% increase and i can't use spells as i have 0 mana. SO i have to get rid of Flesh n stone or Hatred? ( enlighten might solve this, but I don't have that currency. What do i do?
"
I am still struggle to understand how does having Feeding Frenzy + Meat Shield linked to our spectres in the offhand is going to buff our crawler as stated in the guide.

Also what will happen to the spectre AI?

1) Frenzy buff affects all minions

2) Onslaught bonus for guardian

If you run in POB it is about 25% MORE damage for your crawler. Plus taunt. You can use elemental army to get a bit more damage for your crawlee. But taunt is a great safety net, and meat shield makes your spectres stay closer to you instead of run off.

AI is more or less neutral if you combine the two.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 24, 2019, 12:18:13 AM
"
Stormzerker wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Stormzerker wrote:
Hello. I am sitting at 9k Es - Not sure what i need to improve on? can someone tell me?
Would love to up what i need and become better. Currently tried to kill Fire Elder dude Enslaver or something? I got nuked in .5 seconds. lol.

A number of things.

a) Your wand adds cold damage to spells so you are actually reducing your crawler damage by 10%. Until you can get a better wand I would uncheck elemental equilibrium.

b) You should use Enlighten 3 to fit in Flesh & Stone, Clarity is useless until you have watcher's eye.

c) Deathmark is more damage than added critical strikes even if you don't actually death mark stuff, if you death mark bosses it will be the biggest DPS increase for a support gem.

Even if you can not afford Herald of Agony 21 / Empower 4, 20 and 3 combined with death mark and uncheck elemental equilibrium will DOUBLE your shaper damage.

Okay so basically I need to remove wand cold spells somehow ( or get a better one ) I have not much currency.

Second, if I swap out Inc crit Strikes - For Deathmark its a 130% increase and i can't use spells as i have 0 mana. SO i have to get rid of Flesh n stone or Hatred? ( enlighten might solve this, but I don't have that currency. What do i do?

Uncheck elemental equilibrium until you get a new wand.

Enlighten level 2 or 3 should be sufficient to get flesh and stone. Remove clarity as it is useless without watcher.

Also pop molten shell and vaal molten shell with increased duration if you have problem with boss fights.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 24, 2019, 12:33:25 AM
"
ElJesse wrote:
Lvl 94 14.1k es almost unkillable. Just wish it cleared faster but otherwise it's great.

You will eventually get empower 4 which is 20% MORE damage. Also a better wand, ring etc.

The build scales extremely well with currency, you get an unkillable tank relatively early/cheap, damage comes from upgrades.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 24, 2019, 12:35:41 AM
Is there a consensus on whether the Skeleton variant is better/faster?

I was talking to PoeDan and he was saying none of the awakener people are using Agony because the DPS is too low, but they are SSF.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:

I was talking to PoeDan and he was saying none of the awakener people are using Agony because the DPS is too low, but they are SSF.

He removed his link to the skeleton PoB. I'm still using them because I'm partial to skeletons, I haven't reached red maps yet though. Once I have time to get to endgame content I can update with how its working.
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

He removed his link to the skeleton PoB. I'm still using them because I'm partial to skeletons, I haven't reached red maps yet though. Once I have time to get to endgame content I can update with how its working.

Oh that's frustrating, can you or somebody else share it so I can bookmark it?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

Oh that's frustrating, can you or somebody else share it so I can bookmark it?

Huh, wonder why he removed anything about Skelletons from the OP. It is FAR superior for the Awakener fight and the switch is done in like 30 seconds.

I think this is the Skellie PoB: https://pastebin.com/zZ3PWzCp

Can't check right now as I don't have access to PoB here.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 24, 2019, 2:39:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info