[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Yes they are chaos resist. My gems are:
ball lightning lvl1
Lesser poison lvl1
Poison lvl1
Faster Casting lvlx
When I fought them, they gave me no virullence at all. So the fight was purelly with ball lightning lvl1 😀. I agree, leveling is a little pain. I am lvl 50 atm. Hoppin for better. Ofc dmg is there.
Cheers
Zakkoo
hi, am trying your build, still leveling atm. Why did you take pain attunement and chaos innoculation? AFAIK CI isn't considered being on low life hence no bonus from Pain attunement
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
UpperForPOE wrote:
Why Pain Attunement

Lethal Pride converts it into glancing blows:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Glancing_Blows
well, dont know. But I spent lots of Exalts on standard to make this build come to life just to find out that the build dies at level 500+ in Delve at once.
Bit disappointed. :(

My stuff:
Spoiler

Plus all the gems

BTW: I dont get it how "the golden rule" works?
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
well, dont know. But I spent lots of Exalts on standard to make this build come to life just to find out that the build dies at level 500+ in Delve at once.

My stuff:
Spoiler

Plus all the gems

Golden Rule doubles your virulent stacks, thanks to self poison.

The build is not as popular as Juggernaut in deep delving, but still does well. How are you dying? Is it when molten shell is off cooldown? Flask and molten shell management will start to matter eventually. You will need to know when to pop them.

On standard we do not have oil so we are weaker than our league counterparts, but 500 is still no problem.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Guardian&allskill=Herald-of-Agony&sort=depth-solo

On HC 2 of top 7 are mana guardians, if you merge POEDan's three characters into one, you can say 2 of top 5 are mana guardians :)

38% of the players above HC 500 are guardians.

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds?mindepthsolo=700&sort=depth-solo
Last edited by hitmantb on Oct 15, 2019, 9:38:17 AM
"
ellopos wrote:
hi, am trying your build, still leveling atm. Why did you take pain attunement and chaos innoculation? AFAIK CI isn't considered being on low life hence no bonus from Pain attunement

I will add a FAQ section.

Lethal Pride converts it into glancing blows. This is why you see weird keystones taken on POENinja.
Last edited by hitmantb on Oct 15, 2019, 9:20:32 AM
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:

My stuff:
Spoiler

Plus all the gems

How are you dying? That sounds almost impossible. I mean, 500 is a depth most random non-tanky clear speed builds can sometimes reach. And this build seems to ge easily above 1000.

Did the area where you died have like the most insane mods ever? Triple extra damage with extra crit and elemental penetration maybe?

Question:

I see a good bunch of people using Feeding Frenzy instead of Vicious Projectiles or Maim as the 6th link. Any thoughts on that? In effect it is a 36% more damage multiplier. VP has 59% more damage, but also a 10% less attack speed penalty. So in effect maybe closer to 45-48% more. Now it depends on how good the "Minions from Supported Skills are Aggressive" is for the Crawler. Anybody got some experience?
Last edited by Mecielle on Oct 15, 2019, 11:53:58 AM
"
ellopos wrote:

You really think he doesn't know that? : /
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:

My stuff:
Spoiler

Plus all the gems

i am on 940 delve, just too lazy to go around hard modes to go deeper
Well, I managed to die on those:

https://imgur.com/a/RgM8DT2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info