[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Well, I managed to die on those:

https://imgur.com/a/RgM8DT2

Doesnt look too bad. At least as long as common sense is used. Like dont stand in ground effects. But hey, everything can kill you there. Maybe just a random damage spike that got you. As long as it doesnt happene every few minutes its ok.
sorry no. I just stripped this char. Was too bad, too clumpsy, to rippy for being called tanky. In the end no fun to play at least for me.
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
sorry no. I just stripped this char. Was too bad, too clumpsy, to rippy for being called tanky. In the end no fun to play at least for me.

You saved that with the "at least for me" at the end.

Because this is proven to be 1300+ viable, in hardcore. At least for a few players. But most have no problems with 800+.

The only difference is min-maxxed gear I guess.

My only problem:

You can say that you don't like it, everything comes down to taste after all and HoAg is a really unique playstyle. I can't fault anybody for not having fun with this build.

But calling a 20-30k EHP build with close to max block and 90% phys damage reduction rippy or squishy instead of looking for the problem in the player is borderline retarded, sorry.
Last edited by Mecielle on Oct 15, 2019, 7:11:39 PM
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:

No problem and good luck, try some of the more dedicated deep delve builds like:

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds?mindepthsolo=700&sort=depth-solo

And maybe you will do better, good luck!

"
hitmantb wrote:
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:

No problem and good luck, try some of the more dedicated deep delve builds like:

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds?mindepthsolo=700&sort=depth-solo

And maybe you will do better, good luck!

THX.
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:

We can only guess what you did ( terribly) wrong as you don't give any info. This build is EXTREMELY tanky, tankier then a full defensive Jugg, and the damage is magnitudes higher then HoAG Jugg.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 16, 2019, 11:05:56 AM
Delving atm ( lv 88 ) and very glad for the build can stay afk when surrounded by mobs. So strong.

I had bad luck with the crafting... Now saving for a Watcher's Eye.

Last edited by corrosivelamb on Oct 16, 2019, 1:23:20 PM
This build is just amazing! I have a blast with it. :) Died only once and that was on uber elder I did a small mistake. it got good dmg and the sruvivabilty is just amazing. Thanks for the guide :)
Any explanation as to why ball lightning won't proc poison/virulence on a lot of bosses (but other skills with poison setup will)? I've had to switch to barrage or winter orb while leveling if i want the agony minion out against act bosses.

Act bosses that don't summon minions have been a huge pain in the ass so far. What's the leveling suggestion here?
Last edited by hashasu on Oct 16, 2019, 9:00:09 PM
"
hashasu wrote:
Any explanation as to why ball lightning won't proc poison/virulence on a lot of bosses (but other skills with poison setup will)? I've had to switch to barrage or winter orb while leveling if i want the agony minion out against act bosses.

Act bosses that don't summon minions have been a huge pain in the ass so far. What's the leveling suggestion here?

Do you have both poison support skills leveled up? I can't actually fight the act bosses again now, so I can't verify if this is the issue.
Last edited by hitmantb on Oct 16, 2019, 10:47:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info