[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Nasferatus wrote:
What better Flesh and Stone or Discipline take on Standard Non-cluster version ? without Discipline i have 14k energy shield and 4.2kk DPS

Can you link your PoB?
"
Alspher wrote:
"
Nasferatus wrote:
What better Flesh and Stone or Discipline take on Standard Non-cluster version ? without Discipline i have 14k energy shield and 4.2kk DPS

Can you link your PoB?

https://pastebin.com/XAEg45PX

but there is Legacy items !
v1tAm1n^
Last edited by Nasferatus on Feb 8, 2021, 3:24:32 AM
Hey guys,I really want to try this build but since the OP hasn't updated this since 3.10 it a bit confusing for me so I got a few questions and hope that anyone can help answer it.
1.What aura are we using now? still Hatred, discipline, flesh and stone, and Skitter bot(i assume that with 2 of 20% HOAG mana reduction and Charisma anoint so we can run all of it)?
2. we still use clarity for the watcher's eye or it's optional if we want more ES?
3.rare boot to cap resists or Rainbowstride when u can cap resist with it?
4.Can I still cap this build while using all of these unique, 2xCircle of Nostalgia, Rainbowstride, Memory Vault, Skin of the Loyal, Astramentis, and unique shields which I haven't decided yet(either Whakatutuki o Matua or Aegis Aurora)?
5. A bit related to the question Above, should I invest my skill point into cluster path asap or after getting certain level/gears.
"
ssampiseth wrote:
Hey guys,I really want to try this build but since the OP hasn't updated this since 3.10 it a bit confusing for me so I got a few questions and hope that anyone can help answer it.
1.What aura are we using now? still Hatred, discipline, flesh and stone, and Skitter bot(i assume that with 2 of 20% HOAG mana reduction and Charisma anoint so we can run all of it)?
2. we still use clarity for the watcher's eye or it's optional if we want more ES?
4.Can I still cap this build while using all of these unique, 2xCircle of Nostalgia, Rainbowstride, Memory Vault, Skin of the Loyal, Astramentis, and unique shields which I haven't decided yet(either Whakatutuki o Matua or Aegis Aurora)?
5. A bit related to the question Above, should I invest my skill point into cluster path asap or after getting certain level/gears.

1. Hatred and discipline, the build has lost a lot of energy shield since 3.10.
Cluster jewel changes and circle of nostalgia nerfs makes us to use two circle of nostalgia rings. You could get enchant on helmet..but that's rare. In my opinion hatred and discipline is more than enough.
2. You can use it, clarity or discipline (energy shield on hit) watcher's eye
or both, depends on your budget.
3. Rare boots with freeze and chill immunity, rainbowstride for starter.
4. Yes you can cap resists, with belt/boots/shield/gloves and you can get resists on circle of nostalgia as implicit and cluster jewels can have resists on them. Aegis aurora: recover energy shield is better than regen.
5. I always start with the basic gear, until you have the cluster jewels just pick up minion damage nodes on the tree.

Really want to try this build.

Is it still viable especially with full juicy t16 Delirium Canyon farming?
When yes, on which budget can I do it ?
"
Shadowtitan wrote:
"
ssampiseth wrote:

1. Hatred and discipline, the build has lost a lot of energy shield since 3.10.
Cluster jewel changes and circle of nostalgia nerfs makes us to use two circle of nostalgia rings. You could get enchant on helmet..but that's rare. In my opinion hatred and discipline is more than enough.
2. You can use it, clarity or discipline (energy shield on hit) watcher's eye
or both, depends on your budget.
3. Rare boots with freeze and chill immunity, rainbowstride for starter.
4. Yes you can cap resists, with belt/boots/shield/gloves and you can get resists on circle of nostalgia as implicit and cluster jewels can have resists on them. Aegis aurora: recover energy shield is better than regen.
5. I always start with the basic gear, until you have the cluster jewels just pick up minion damage nodes on the tree.

Thank!!
How is this build going to hold up in 3.14?

I'm currently building it in Standard - at lvl 91..
My POB for items and current tree:
https://pastebin.com/R1DJtQgC
Last edited by Kilmar on Apr 14, 2021, 9:01:01 AM
Yo bois going back to the roots with HoA Guardian this league,ill keep you guys posted with some updates ,ill try to make the pob tomorrow to see what i can do.

This build its still insanly strong and viable but keep it a secret shhh.
"
CutieSabba wrote:
Yo bois going back to the roots with HoA Guardian this league,ill keep you guys posted with some updates ,ill try to make the pob tomorrow to see what i can do.

This build its still insanly strong and viable but keep it a secret shhh.

as will I be returning back to this back for league starter and will have a pob like CT hopefully before 4pm est Friday. I might also explore the spider/agony build which I started to try out few weeks ago and really enjoyed it
I'm looking to return to this build as well. I was early on working with Hitman on this build back in page 10. I'm particularly interested in this:

Cruelty Support: Increases hit damage, and grants a Cruelty buff which increased DOT damage and stacks based on the damage of your hits. Buff gives up to 50% more DoT.

Add this to the spectre or golem to gain the buff for your crawler.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info