[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
xikorita wrote:
Do you have tips for the fight at the third phase? Specters living? How are you keeping violent stacks?
"
magnum555 wrote:
So after killing Sirus(awakener) about 30 times and different difficulties as boss service(0 fails so far) I realized that if u have decent gear and lethal pride block jewel then the Bastion of Hope instead of Unwavering crusader makes it like 5x easier to do.

Not recommend really taking this node if u dont have enough dmg and lethal pride jewel. Without unwavering crusader im still at about 1.7mil shaper dps.

The third phase is actually the easiest part of the fight. Im always only afraid of some vrotex bullshit but never happend so far.

-The biggest tip. Make use of your molten shell. When he shout "DIE" it means he is about to cast this rapid beams that freeze, shock and stuff. Happend twice that it oenshoted me from 12kes so i learnt. Whenever i hear "Die" i pop molten shell even without flasks its about 6k additional ehp.

-Next must have is "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" jewel. When he makes like lot of clones of himself and shot big beam i believe its mostly corrupted blood cause its basically deals no dmg to me with this jewel.

-Another the maze attack. You can easily facetank it with enough gear so you dont have to run like madman. What i usually do is just stand in the middle and wait for meteor to pop molten shell aswell. You can easily see when the meteor is going to strike, he like have small animation then after 1s meteor drops. In that 1s delay just pop molten shell.

-When he use this corridor attack at last phase. Dont leave it. You should be able to tank it whole with our regen easily unless there is shit of on degen on it. This attack is actually best moment to make dps since he just stand in a place for quite a bit.

-About the spectres it depends really. Sometimes i have fights that all 4 survive with like almost full hp then i have a fight that all die on first vortex.

-About keeping stacks for hoag. I use rare gloves with "suppported by 20lvl poison" so my ball lightning is actually 5l (bl - lesser poison - poison - faster casting - GMP) and last link is gmp. It helps a lot, you dont really have to aim, just spam it in fight and its guarantee to build lot of stacks since you shoot 5 projectiles and you are more likely to hit him even if he tps a lot around aren.
Last edited by magnum555 on Dec 24, 2019, 8:43:09 AM
"
magnum555 wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:
Do you have tips for the fight at the third phase? Specters living? How are you keeping violent stacks?
"
magnum555 wrote:
So after killing Sirus(awakener) about 30 times and different difficulties as boss service(0 fails so far) I realized that if u have decent gear and lethal pride block jewel then the Bastion of Hope instead of Unwavering crusader makes it like 5x easier to do.

Not recommend really taking this node if u dont have enough dmg and lethal pride jewel. Without unwavering crusader im still at about 1.7mil shaper dps.

The third phase is actually the easiest part of the fight. Im always only afraid of some vrotex bullshit but never happend so far.

-The biggest tip. Make use of your molten shell. When he shout "DIE" it means he is about to cast this rapid beams that freeze, shock and stuff. Happend twice that it oenshoted me from 12kes so i learnt. Whenever i hear "Die" i pop molten shell even without flasks its about 6k additional ehp.

-Next must have is "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" jewel. When he makes like lot of clones of himself and shot big beam i believe its mostly corrupted blood cause its basically deals no dmg to me with this jewel.

-Another the maze attack. You can easily facetank it with enough gear so you dont have to run like madman. What i usually do is just stand in the middle and wait for meteor to pop molten shell aswell. You can easily see when the meteor is going to strike, he like have small animation then after 1s meteor drops. In that 1s delay just pop molten shell.

-When he use this corridor attack at last phase. Dont leave it. You should be able to tank it whole with our regen easily unless there is shit of on degen on it. This attack is actually best moment to make dps since he just stand in a place for quite a bit.

-About the spectres it depends really. Sometimes i have fights that all 4 survive with like almost full hp then i have a fight that all die on first vortex.

-About keeping stacks for hoag. I use rare gloves with "suppported by 20lvl poison" so my ball lightning is actually 5l (bl - lesser poison - poison - faster casting - GMP) and last link is gmp. It helps a lot, you dont really have to aim, just spam it in fight and its guarantee to build lot of stacks since you shoot 5 projectiles and you are more likely to hit him even if he tps a lot around aren.

Thanks for the tips! I will add a new section.

Also I think vicious projectile (vile toxins if you already have vicious projectile) instead of pierce, projectile weakness instead of poacher's mark gives you a big damage increase for single target.

Finally I think convocation spam and increase minion life support (taunt is not really useful here) will give your stoneskin flayer 300k health and should survive storm consistently. Even towering figment will have 200k health. I mean people on SSFHC are keeping 75K chieftains alive so . . .
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 24, 2019, 8:56:12 AM
"
livejamie wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
Is there a consensus on whether the Skeleton variant is better/faster?

I was talking to PoeDan and he was saying none of the awakener people are using Agony because the DPS is too low, but they are SSF.

He removed his link to the skeleton PoB. I'm still using them because I'm partial to skeletons, I haven't reached red maps yet though. Once I have time to get to endgame content I can update with how its working.

Oh that's frustrating, can you or somebody else share it so I can bookmark it?

Sorry after playing both extensively I have to say Herald of Agony is better in every way outside of SSF.

Mapping speed difference is huge even with melee splash. The only difference is 1 passive point to get 1 extra skeleton from Lord of the Dead, and 4R 2B armor. Summon skeleton, minion damage, multistrike, melee physical, maim and empower.

For some reason single target boss damage is not close either. This is with all 11 skeletons hitting boss at same time, we won't even talk about AOE heavy bosses or physical reflect maps.

Switching from skeletons to herald of agony feels like I went back to 3.8 in boss damage. I don't understand why either because on POB 11 skeletons with that set up is 3 million shaper damage, it is supposed to be much better than Herald of Agony for single target boss. But it is completely opposite.

My only explanation is crawler tail spike hits multiple times on same boss like a shotgun move? Or maybe I am spamming skeletons too often and I actually lost DPS?

I will experiment more and put the alternative build back if I can improve it. Believe me I have been working on an alternative build for a while. I tried of Herald of Purity with max level ball of lightning and culling strike, summon skeletons, summon raging spirit etc.

My conclusion is Herald of Agony is just much stronger. I won't give up however, will try more things to objectively and tangibly improve the build. But for now I can't recommend spending hard earned currencies on skeletons, adding greater multiple projectile to ball of lightning is MUCH cheaper than a 4R 2B skin of royale and level 21 skeletons.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 24, 2019, 9:30:08 AM
Im almost full geared in terms of dmg. Need only empower 4 so my hoag will be 31lvl and get 5% as per stack from 4% which is like 600k more shaper dps in pob on my setup.
If i changed Bastion of Hope for dmg node Unwavering Crusade with empower 4 ill be sitting at 3.5mln shaper dps(including skitterbots 15% shock). Ofc this number is when we have 40stacks on with deathmark on enemy and 5 allies around us(4 spectres + hoag) which isnt that hard to achive at boss fights.

Btw deathmark is amazing. Its nice on metamorphs fights aswell since hoag just keep attacking metamorph and not targeting other useless adds.
Hi
can any give me pro and cons on
Necromancer zombies vs Hoa Guardian
my goals is
Kill Sirus
Get tanky as fuck
and do some high delve

i know Necromancer is good 13k ehp dmg is ok after the nerf
dunno the pro and conc on hoa
Gonna min-max so i need to know what is best? hoa or necro?
What the consensus on projectile speed for this build? You get fewer hits per ball but they get to the target faster.
What is the best anointing? I`m thorn between mystic bulwark and soul of steel. Does armor help against spell damage?
I need new spectre's can anyone help me pls, whisper me @KevinkS

Metamorph standard

Edit: got them!
Last edited by Kevink88 on Dec 24, 2019, 12:32:06 PM
Hi
I would like to swap pierce with vile toxins for st but i can't fit it in even though i should have all mana reservation nodes, a CoN with 39% and an enlighten lvl4.
Can somebody take a look? Thanks in advance and merry christmas!

Hello, Does it matter what Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel we take? I noticed each one is different with names and numbers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info