[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Mecielle wrote:

Huh, wonder why he removed anything about Skelletons from the OP. It is FAR superior for the Awakener fight and the switch is done in like 30 seconds.

I think this is the Skellie PoB: https://pastebin.com/zZ3PWzCp

Can't check right now as I don't have access to PoB here.

What's the point of switching back and forth? From my understanding Herald of Agony is only better when delving deep, skeletons is better for everything else.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Huh, wonder why he removed anything about Skelletons from the OP. It is FAR superior for the Awakener fight and the switch is done in like 30 seconds.

What's the point of switching back and forth? From my understanding Herald of Agony is only better when delving deep, skeletons is better for everything else.

Yea, no. What ever gave you that idea? It is pretty much the exact opposite lol. Skelletons is unplayable in this build for anything but the Awakener fight, and is only better there because it can be annoying to keep up Virulence against him in his last phase. You will be 100% unable to kill a T15+ metamorph with them. Or even clear a juiced up T15+ map. Believe me, I tried. After 2 minutes and the Metamorph still at 95% life, I switched back and HoAg killed it in 5 seconds.

We simply have not invested enough into minions, like a classic Skelleton build would, to make them viable. You can spam Skelletons all you want, if the 4 you summon die 0.01s later before they can get a hit in, you won't be doing any damage.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 24, 2019, 3:09:55 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Yea, no. What ever gave you that idea? It is pretty much the exact opposite lol. Skelletons is unplayable in this build for anything but the Awakener fight, and is only better there because it can be annoying to keep up Virulence against him in his last phase. You will be 100% unable to kill a T15+ metamorph with them. Or even clear a juiced up T15+ map. Believe me, I tried. After 2 minutes and the Metamorph still at 95% life, I switched back and HoAg killed it in 5 seconds.

We simply have not invested enough into minions, like a classic Skelleton build would, to make them viable. You can spam Skelletons all you want, if the 4 you summon die 0.01s later before they can get a hit in, you won't be doing any damage.

Oh I'm confused then, it was my original question at the top of this page as to what was better.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:

Oh I'm confused then, it was my original question at the top of this page as to what was better.

Well, as i said. In my opinion Skellies make the Awakener fight a lot smoother and less frustrating because they deal constant DPS instead of only occasional DPS when you manage to stack Virulence. But for everything else it isn't even close, HoAg easily.

Maybe you can make some more changes to the build, sacrificing some defense to make Skellies more viable for general mapping, but I doubt it will be worth it. When played right and in the correct maps, HoAg has pretty decent clear speed.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 24, 2019, 3:43:47 AM
I got a really nice Circle of Nostalgia drop and since I want to play finally something tanky and something that can push delve, this looks like the the perfect build to try. But I have one question. Did you all just played some fast level stuff before making the switch to CI and this builds skill at around 68 or did you level with spctre/zombies and Agony?
That was exactly my problem at the awakened fight. What is the 3 or 4 link skeleton to keep virulence? Specters died and ball lightning was hard to keep up while dodging.

"
Mecielle wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Does feeding frenzy buff affect al minions even those unlinked? Because the description on the gem says it gives minions supported by feeding frenzy the buff? im a bit confused about this :)
Also i removed elemental army support when mapping and use a Animate Guardian with Victarios Flight, Leercast, Dying Breath/Kingmaker and tanky chest + gloves for mapping. the movement speed is divine for clearing.
So after killing Sirus(awakener) about 30 times and different difficulties as boss service(0 fails so far) I realized that if u have decent gear and lethal pride block jewel then the Bastion of Hope instead of Unwavering crusader makes it like 5x easier to do.

Not recommend really taking this node if u dont have enough dmg and lethal pride jewel. Without unwavering crusader im still at about 1.7mil shaper dps.
Do you have tips for the fight at the third phase? Specters living? How are you keeping violent stacks?
"
magnum555 wrote:
So after killing Sirus(awakener) about 30 times and different difficulties as boss service(0 fails so far) I realized that if u have decent gear and lethal pride block jewel then the Bastion of Hope instead of Unwavering crusader makes it like 5x easier to do.

Not recommend really taking this node if u dont have enough dmg and lethal pride jewel. Without unwavering crusader im still at about 1.7mil shaper dps.
Hey Guys

I've never played ES in Poe but wanna try that build, can someone link his eq so I can see what mods I'm looking on things like rings/belt/boots and so on?

I'm pretty sure I'll go through all the topic chat (also I can see pob) so I prolly would find examples, but wanna have idea from real life how it looks and what to save from drops (if any) since my hiero is 93 atm so point of transition achieved. And I'm pretty sure I dropped few good es things without knowing about it...

Thanks in advance and build looks solid.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info