[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Help. Using ball lightning with lesser poison support gives me virulence charges, but when I put in Poison Support I dont get ANY.

I literally change nothing else. What is happening?

It literally says Chance to Poison: 80%

but nothings is actually getting poisoned with the normal Poison Support. But as soon as I swap in Lesser Poison it works again.
Last edited by Kurnis on Dec 23, 2019, 8:53:02 PM
Just tried a awakened 5 Sirius while underleved (lv 79). Only about 8k es.

Things I learned:
-specters will die. Must use something different.
-the corrupted blood jewel helped a lot
-I should have used projectile weakness curse (derp). I should have changed pierce to something else as well.
-Vaal molten shell is not useful in the fight.

I was being one shot by phase 3 lasers. I think it will be a lot easier when I get the levels and kissing gems. I only died because I tried to get more dps between meteors.

Having a lot of fun with the build. Thanks mate.
"
Kurnis wrote:
Help. Using ball lightning with lesser poison support gives me virulence charges, but when I put in Poison Support I dont get ANY.

Poison support does not add chaos damage like lesser poison support.

So you will need something that adds physical or chaos damage to spells.

Circle of Nostalgia provides this, otherwise you will need to get from your ring.
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Kurnis wrote:

Poison support does not add chaos damage like lesser poison support.

So you will need something that adds physical or chaos damage to spells.

Circle of Nostalgia provides this, otherwise you will need to get from your ring.

oooohhhhhh, thanks a bunch mate! thought I was going crazy
"
xBadGrandma wrote:
Hey there, curious about the Golden Rule gem. How do you negate the poison damage on yourself?

You can pretty much ignore it even without CI, it is minimal damage since our poison damage is extremely low. Once you have CI it is moot point.
"
Rodneyking wrote:
Either I read over it or missed, but can anyone link me or point me in the direction of how to run cyclone in this build? Thanks

If you are using cold iron point, you can use cyclone / poison / faster attacks / fortify. Especially effective if you can not afford shaper's touch (yet) and can use a glove that comes with supported by faster attack and poison.

This will allow you to add cast while channeling and desecrate / spirit offering, it is a great budget set up. I will update the guide with this.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 23, 2019, 9:00:42 PM
"
cybertier wrote:
A 2R2G2B Skin with +1 gems corruption should be far superior to a 3R2G1B without one, right?

In that regard: Why aren't we using Deathmark over Maim all the time? According to PoB Deathmark isn't that much worse when the enemy isn't marked but >10% better once you mark something?

1) Maim is MUCH cheaper on mana reservation cost and MUCH easier to fit in hatred + skitter bot. Play around with POB and you will see.

2) Deathmark you kind of have to . . . press one more button all the times which can be annoying for a lazy build. Although with boss fights I suppose it doesn't really matter and you can pick up a much cheaper 2R / 2G / 2B.

But yes, corruption +1 is superior no matter what, but it is also MUCH cheaper than corruption +1 with traditional Herald of Agony colors for right reason.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 23, 2019, 8:58:08 PM
Leveling this build right now (SUPER excited), but im around level 40 and boy is it painful killing bosses.

Any recommendations for better leveling alternatives or should I stick it out all the way through?
"
Kurnis wrote:
Leveling this build right now (SUPER excited), but im around level 40 and boy is it painful killing bosses.

Any recommendations for better leveling alternatives or should I stick it out all the way through?

You have 6L Herald of Agony and you should be mowing down all bosses.

1) Use poison + lesser poison support for better poison application rate.
2) Get ascendancy as soon as possible
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
xBadGrandma wrote:
Hey there, curious about the Golden Rule gem. How do you negate the poison damage on yourself?

You can pretty much ignore it even without CI, it is minimal damage since our poison damage is extremely low. Once you have CI it is moot point.

Thanks for the reply <3 Cant wait to get this going tommorow, looks like a reliable build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info