[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Either I read over it or missed, but can anyone link me or point me in the direction of how to run cyclone in this build? Thanks
Hello. I am sitting at 9k Es - Not sure what i need to improve on? can someone tell me?
Would love to up what i need and become better. Currently tried to kill Fire Elder dude Enslaver or something? I got nuked in .5 seconds. lol.
Is it too crazy to try this build in SSF HC?

I'm quite tempted to do so but I think I'm gonna die horribly
What item in this build convert my mana to energy shield?
"
fael1345 wrote:
What item in this build convert my mana to energy shield?

Not really item but a guardian node Radiant Faith.
Also watchers eye with clarity but it cost like 30ex so most people just dont have it.
A 2R2G2B Skin with +1 gems corruption should be far superior to a 3R2G1B without one, right?

In that regard: Why aren't we using Deathmark over Maim all the time? According to PoB Deathmark isn't that much worse when the enemy isn't marked but >10% better once you mark something?
Last edited by cybertier on Dec 23, 2019, 7:57:30 PM
"
Leoncitoarg wrote:

I probably wouldn't start it until you get at least a Memory Vault + Mentor prophecy (for shield) + skin of the loyal (with reasonable colors). You're going to need a lot of RNG for those three items and would have had to progress to end game already. Shaper's touch can be obtained reliably with enough gameplay given how commonly it drops from shaper but it'll be a big survivability drop before you have it. You can also always forgoe an enlighten/empower or at least run a low level.
Last edited by Aschere on Dec 23, 2019, 8:01:45 PM
Hey there, curious about the Golden Rule gem. How do you negate the poison damage on yourself?
"
Stormzerker wrote:
Hello. I am sitting at 9k Es - Not sure what i need to improve on? can someone tell me?
Would love to up what i need and become better. Currently tried to kill Fire Elder dude Enslaver or something? I got nuked in .5 seconds. lol.

A number of things.

a) Your wand adds cold damage to spells so you are actually reducing your crawler damage by 10%. Until you can get a better wand I would uncheck elemental equilibrium.

b) You should use Enlighten 3 to fit in Flesh & Stone, Clarity is useless until you have watcher's eye.

c) Deathmark is more damage than added critical strikes even if you don't actually death mark stuff, if you death mark bosses it will be the biggest DPS increase for a support gem.

Even if you can not afford Herald of Agony 21 / Empower 4, 20 and 3 combined with death mark and uncheck elemental equilibrium will DOUBLE your shaper damage.

Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 23, 2019, 8:45:06 PM
"
Aschere wrote:
"
Leoncitoarg wrote:

I probably wouldn't start it until you get at least a Memory Vault + Mentor prophecy (for shield) + skin of the loyal (with reasonable colors). You're going to need a lot of RNG for those three items and would have had to progress to end game already. Shaper's touch can be obtained reliably with enough gameplay given how commonly it drops from shaper but it'll be a big survivability drop before you have it. You can also always forgoe an enlighten/empower or at least run a low level.

Thanks a lot! I'll start another templar build and switch to it if I get those items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info