[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I've some ex to spare, I want to buy Lethal pride but I wonder if it truly worth 3ex, does it make big difference, or small, barely noticable?
"
Jones27 wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Jones27 wrote:
I had no money to empower, I got armor with 1 blue, 2 red, and 3 green.

" minion damage/ damage on full life/ maim/ herald of agony/and pierce "

Any suggestions for last green gem?

Vicious projectile.

The slight draw back to this is higher mana reservation, so you will need to finesse a bit more to squeeze in hatred/skitterbot later.

TY
----

Can someone help me? My damage is too low, what can I do to improve? taking too long to kill boss.

Empower over Maim (empower double dips from the body armor bonus, so it is basically another level for crawler).

Herald to 20 at least, 21 is better.

Hatred with generosity is HUGE. Use conqueror efficiency if you can't afford more expensive options.

"
Low_Flex wrote:
I've some ex to spare, I want to buy Lethal pride but I wonder if it truly worth 3ex, does it make big difference, or small, barely noticable?

It makes our defense much more consistent. Instead of big spike damage we take half and our shield heals us up. Having said that if you are not dying, you can wait for cheaper prices.
"
4qs wrote:
"
ADeadlyDwarf wrote:

Okay as long as it's only the shield I think I can pull it off, just gotta sell some stuff and I should somehow get those 70c together

You can save chaos buying prophecy The Mentor and Matua Tupuna. It's ~50c now.

"
Haaaaps wrote:
How exactly do we get that nice bonus from The Golden Rule? I skipped a few leagues so not really up to date :D

It helps to maintain stacks of Virulence from Herald of Agony by poisoning ourself together with enemies. And we take no damage from poison because of CI.

I just don't see the ekstra movement part anywhere on the jewel :)
Can any other skill be used other than Ball Lightning?
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Low_Flex wrote:

It makes our defense much more consistent. Instead of big spike damage we take half and our shield heals us up. Having said that if you are not dying, you can wait for cheaper prices.

I'm doing just fine yet, running t16 maps with a lot of mods consistently, dying very rarely to big metamorphs
Waiting for shaper's gloves to drop in price a bit more to save currency, but in terms of Lethal pride jewel - can't price become higher because of this build being semi-meta?
"
Haaaaps wrote:

I just don't see the ekstra movement part anywhere on the jewel :)

Oh it's from sextant on a watchstone that effects maps in the region. Gives you speed for every poison on you.

It's not like you will be constantly running at crazy speed, just when you have 100 stacks it's +400% to movement speed.

By the way, doesn't look like catalyst will work with reduced mana reservation from the ring.

But it works with increased reservation.
Last edited by 4qs on Dec 23, 2019, 8:34:54 AM
Could skin of the Lords be a nice budget option? One with the right colours is around 100c, whereas skin of the loyal is 4ex. The only thing we need to do is corrupt our gems right?
Anyone know how much these would be worth, I would imagine there pretty good for this build?

I'm sitting at 8.7k ES and I'm doing okay, but I'm not sure how to get to the magical numbers of ES you guys are getting.

I don't have a few things as I can't afford them yet, like Shaper's Touch, Watcher's Eye and Lethal Pride.

Is there something else I'm doing wrong, or is that all that's needed to get to the 10k-15k range?

Here's the pastebin of my character...

https://pastebin.com/GERV3NxJ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info