[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Anyone know how viable it is to start the build with very little currency? Currntly only have a tabula, some nomal leveling items and around 20c.
Is it possible to get through story/very early mapping and get some currency with this build or do you really need the helmet/ring/body for it to feel any good?
Last edited by ADeadlyDwarf on Dec 23, 2019, 6:26:34 AM
"
Haaaaps wrote:
Btw how is EE benefitial? It only reduces resist to elementents that we don't use for dmg, no?

Crawler uses cold if you use Hatred.
"
ADeadlyDwarf wrote:
Anyone know how viable it is to start the build with very little currency? Currntly only have a tabula, some nomal leveling items and around 20c.
Is it possible to get through story/very early mapping and get some currency with this build or do you really need the helmet/ring/body for it to feel any good?

I really felt the difference from getting the shield first. The regen is insane. Using it you can do early mapping pretty easily. Using 4-link HoAg
"
4qs wrote:
"
ADeadlyDwarf wrote:

I really felt the difference from getting the shield first. The regen is insane. Using it you can do early mapping pretty easily. Using 4-link HoAg

Okay as long as it's only the shield I think I can pull it off, just gotta sell some stuff and I should somehow get those 70c together
How exactly do we get that nice bonus from The Golden Rule? I skipped a few leagues so not really up to date :D
I'm finding this very difficult / squishy while leveling since the trees (obviously) don't include any life nodes. Should I take the health wheel south of the starting point and give those up later?

Also, what level / act / amount of ES should I aim fore before getting CI and Zealot's Oath?
"
ADeadlyDwarf wrote:

Okay as long as it's only the shield I think I can pull it off, just gotta sell some stuff and I should somehow get those 70c together

You can save chaos buying prophecy The Mentor and Matua Tupuna. It's ~50c now.

"
Haaaaps wrote:
How exactly do we get that nice bonus from The Golden Rule? I skipped a few leagues so not really up to date :D

It helps to maintain stacks of Virulence from Herald of Agony by poisoning ourself together with enemies. And we take no damage from poison because of CI.
Last edited by 4qs on Dec 23, 2019, 7:09:20 AM
"
4qs wrote:
"
ADeadlyDwarf wrote:

You can save chaos buying prophecy The Mentor and Matua Tupuna. It's ~50c now.

Oh that's really good to know, thank you, I guess I'll be using the normal matua till I can use the prophecy
Still having fun with sextant
Hello, I really appreciate the work you and some others put into this build. It was my chosen starter, now I’m at Delve 300 and killed Sirus on the first try without dying (an anti corrupted blood jewel really helps). It is a fun build, superbly tanky and the clear speed is only a bit clunky when there are many walls/obstacles.

Hardest part was the transition from leveling gear into maps. Stuff is extremely expensive at league start, so you might include some alternatives for starters. Damage felt lackluster until I got some levels into HoAg – but later on it turned out greatly! While this build is the most expensive I’ve ever played, I like the fact that there’s nothing to 6-link. And there are lots of upgrades to farm for, so we’ll be busy for a while. Thanks your Sir!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info