[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Jones27 wrote:
I had no money to empower, I got armor with 1 blue, 2 red, and 3 green.

" minion damage/ damage on full life/ maim/ herald of agony/and pierce "

Any suggestions for last green gem?

Vicious projectile.

The slight draw back to this is higher mana reservation, so you will need to finesse a bit more to squeeze in hatred/skitterbot later.
"
cbaist4488 wrote:
Hey i was looking to make this build it looks fun but i seen the pastebin is on last leagues passive tree, is there an updated tree im not seeing?

For some reason POB export tree / URL shrink does not export as 3.9.

There is zero change to our tree (for now anyways) from 3.8 to 3.9, so feel free to use it as-is.

"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Jones27 wrote:
I had no money to empower, I got armor with 1 blue, 2 red, and 3 green.

" minion damage/ damage on full life/ maim/ herald of agony/and pierce "

Any suggestions for last green gem?

Vicious projectile.

The slight draw back to this is higher mana reservation, so you will need to finesse a bit more to squeeze in hatred/skitterbot later.

TY
----

Can someone help me? My damage is too low, what can I do to improve? taking too long to kill boss.
Last edited by Jones27 on Dec 23, 2019, 1:04:32 AM
Hey! I'm currently starting the Build and I was wondering what auras I should use during leveling and when I switch at 68. Since my money is currently limited I'm only going to buy a Astramentis, Memory Vault and a 4r 2g Skin.

Thanks in advance for and suggestion!
IGN: afkfredAAs
I spent a bit on the skeleton build and it wasn't that good. Now I gotta shell out 4ex again for the right color skin of the loyal (might not though and just regret orb into another build).

I did do agony crawler before so I prob will reroll into something else again.

Also. Pro tip. Get a +1 to sockets corrupted tabula as budget replacement if you don't have the correct skin of the loyal socket colors. We still face tank a lot off stuff anyways, but with this you can actually kill stuff and map well with agony crawler.
Last edited by bgi123 on Dec 23, 2019, 3:46:33 AM
To activate Radiant Crusade don't we need 1 more minion? 2 Spectres and 2 skitterbots - or does agony crawler count too when it's up?

Also how is EE benefitial - it does not reduce phys dmg resist, right?
Last edited by Haaaaps on Dec 23, 2019, 6:19:17 AM
"
Haaaaps wrote:
To activate Radiant Crusade don't we need 1 more minion? 2 Spectres and 2 skitterbots - or does agony crawler count too when it's up?

Skitterbots don't count, agony crawler does.
With lvl 21 spectres, +1 minion wand and +3 from shield you will have 4 spectres.(3 spectres without(2 from gem and 1 from the tree))
You can add golem if you don't have +1 wand and lvl 21 spectres or if you want to have constant buff even when crawler is not up.

Towering Figments from act 4 arena as Spectres are much better imo even for mapping, they just dont die like monkeys from act 7.

By the way having Golden Rule in our build with this sextant bonus

mapping becomes fun running with 300+% bonus speed.

currently having 2 free sockets which i can use any ideas what jewel i should put in?

in long term they will be used for lethal pride + watchers eye can't afford them right now

Does Fertile Catalyst work with Circle of Nostalgia to further reduce the Mana Reservation?
Btw how is EE benefitial? It only reduces resist to elementents that we don't use for dmg, no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info