[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Asag wrote:
"
Mohko wrote:
Some point this turns ridiculous fun, have been tweaking build whit gear and achieved lvl33 HoA, shield is bit meh but i need more currency to try craft better one, i have imprint from it on magic which have es recover and +1 chaos spells but crafting is expensive, this is result from 10th imprint i made. Next thing is prolly running lab and trying to get reduced hatred mana reserve. Sitting on 16.4k es @lvl95.

Are you res capped? Sometimes its hard to find upgrade for me because resists can switch completly to like 120 fire res and 20 cold res (just example) with all those high rolled mods on 1 item. And we use alot of uniques so basically ring/belt/boots are main source of ressistances.

EDIT:
Also could someone share their Stoneskin Flayer Spectres? Im now only at Delve 135 and did not meet them yet.

Yes, im softcapped, i have 75/75/75/100 resistances fire is 4 above and rest are even.
Do I want to put on Astramentis while leveling or should I just craft dex when I need to keep leveling HOA gem?
If someone gets a chance could they hook me up with a 'Stoneskin Flayer'

@SkuaStinks

Thanks

Got the Flayer's, thanks for all of the responses :)
Last edited by Skua99 on Jan 15, 2020, 1:04:16 AM
"
kyuhlee00 wrote:
I tested 10M DPS crawler with 8-awaken Sirus and can kill him in 2:25.
https://youtu.be/SUj1Y3v2jtU

Thanks a lot for this, updated!

11 Million Damage POB: https://pastebin.com/bdcgSpDt

I replaced the ultra luxury POB with Kyuhlee00's POB, you don't have to imagine what ultra luxury means when you see his numbers.

The crazy part about our damage is it is mostly unconditional, full screen pierce, doesn't need procs or flasks, it is just there. We match up very well with "crazy DPS" builds like Champion Impale, Skelemancer etc in real world boss damage.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 15, 2020, 12:31:26 AM
Thanks for sharing such a fantastic build. I will try it on Chinese-server, hope it work well with the high cost on currency.:)
"
Reborn_95 wrote:
Thanks for sharing such a fantastic build. I will try it on Chinese-server, hope it work well with the high cost on currency.:)

Good luck! I have this guide on NGA if you prefer reading Chinese version:

https://nga.178.com/read.php?tid=18950731
Currently level 77 with this one and actually enjoying a HoAg build for once. Belt and res ring are still shitty because I'm waiting for 79 to get a crystal belt upgrade. Sitting at 8300 ES and I'm actually slightly undercapped on res but still feel quite durable. Plenty of upgrades, maturation, and rough edges to smooth out.

What are thoughts on using Feeding Frenzy over Deathmark for 2G2R2B on Skin? I can't tell for sure if the aggressiveness actually matters for the crawler, but it seems like it.

I also landed a 21/23 Chain support and currently prefer that over Pierce because it makes clear feel more consistent and makes positioning more forgiving. Is there a particular reason to run Pierce over Chain other than the less damage on Chain?

Just tryed lvl8 Sirius for the 5 time, and get stucked on the last phase AGAIN. I need more dmg, A LOT MORE DMG :-)
Any upgrad for me that dont cost +10 ex ?
Or did i do something wrong on this build ?
Failed uber elder too :-(
"
MarkArne wrote:
Just tryed lvl8 Sirius for the 5 time, and get stucked on the last phase AGAIN. I need more dmg, A LOT MORE DMG :-)

Empower 4, wand +1 and amulet +1
Also u can't fail sirus due to low damage, just learn mechanic.
Last edited by m3tal1k on Jan 15, 2020, 4:22:57 AM
"
m3tal1k wrote:
"
MarkArne wrote:

Empower 4, wand +1 and amulet +1
Also u can't fail sirus due to low damage, just learn mechanic.

THX, i know them ^^ bin kiting around in there for 20min each time. but when hi take no dmg u got to fail at some point.

The dmg upgrade looks so small on poe build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info