[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
MarkArne wrote:
"
m3tal1k wrote:
"
MarkArne wrote:
Just tryed lvl8 Sirius for the 5 time, and get stucked on the last phase AGAIN. I need more dmg, A LOT MORE DMG :-)
Any upgrad for me that dont cost +10 ex ?
Or did i do something wrong on this build ?
Failed uber elder too :-(

Empower 4, wand +1 and amulet +1
Also u can't fail sirus due to low damage, just learn mechanic.

THX, i know them ^^ bin kiting around in there for 20min each time. but when hi take no dmg u got to fail at some point.

The dmg upgrade looks so small on poe build

every + lvl to herald of agony give you a good boost, don't forget about 40 vir. stacks.
Also use desecrate in wand and always active spirit offering.
You can try skin of the loyal 3G2B1R ( HoA-pierce-vic.proj-minion damage-deathmark-empower ). Deathmark is active and make a crawler aggressive for bosses so it's can help you while you are kiting.
Thank you for the build, probably one of my all time favourite builds :)

Nothing too crazy, total investment probably around 10-15 ex

Didn't like having to cast Ball Lightning so opted to go for a CwC/Cyclone/Ball Lightning/Spirit Offering in Poison glove. Works really well. Also tried with Fortify but had problems maintaining full stacks so had to switch it to Ball Lightning. No problems keeping full stacks on single bosses while moving now!

Some occasional manual casts of Desecrate is needed on bosses with no adds though. Convocation is instant so I just spam that while cycloning.

Also running with 2 x Diabolist (for Enfeeble cursing) and 2 x Carnage Chieftain (for frenzy charges). I'll probably replace the Chieftains as the uptime on frenzy charges isn't that great. To reach 4 spectres I use a pair of boots with +1 spectre levels and chill/freeze immunity. Really happy with these! Also specced into Indomitable Army to make them a bit more tanky.

Auras: Hatred, Flesh and Stone & Clarity.
12k ES, 31k armour

On the upgrade list is Empower 4, better gloves and perhaps better belt. Clarity Watcher's Eye and a +1 chaos amu would be nice but not that cheap :)

Last edited by Papaste on Jan 15, 2020, 5:55:52 AM
Replaced Damage on Full Life with Vile Toxin still have very solid DPS if you guys do not want to spend 1 mirror buying that +2 GGGRRB
Last edited by GinDynasty on Jan 15, 2020, 5:47:26 AM
Is there any Chance to Run 5 Aura without the HoA Helm Enchant?
I bought a Discipline has 20% reduced Mana Reservation.

Before i was running:
Skitterbots, Hatred, Clarity and ofc. Herald of Agony.

and now i wanted to try
Skitterbots, Hatred, Clarity, Discipline and Herald of Agony.

That doesnt work right now. What should i switch?
"
ConsPark wrote:
Currently level 77 with this one and actually enjoying a HoAg build for once. Belt and res ring are still shitty because I'm waiting for 79 to get a crystal belt upgrade. Sitting at 8300 ES and I'm actually slightly undercapped on res but still feel quite durable. Plenty of upgrades, maturation, and rough edges to smooth out.

What are thoughts on using Feeding Frenzy over Deathmark for 2G2R2B on Skin? I can't tell for sure if the aggressiveness actually matters for the crawler, but it seems like it.

I also landed a 21/23 Chain support and currently prefer that over Pierce because it makes clear feel more consistent and makes positioning more forgiving. Is there a particular reason to run Pierce over Chain other than the less damage on Chain?

You can always use a full white loyal mate, only 3ex
"
MarkArne wrote:
Just tryed lvl8 Sirius for the 5 time, and get stucked on the last phase AGAIN. I need more dmg, A LOT MORE DMG :-)

A few tips, first watch the videos on these two fights in video section. While the ultra luxury gear is way more damage, most of the fight is spent waiting not DPSing, and his durability is comparable to most people here.

Secondly try to replace flesh and stone with skittebot for more damage, or at least switch to blood stance as the two fights don't have much physical attacks to evade. You have a 39% ring so Skitterbot shouldn't be hard. Corrupted blood immunity jewel and can not be frozen boots will allow you to face tank Sirus phase 3. Cyclopean Coil a plus as well so you don't need to flask.

Sirus: With the new storm you shouldn't die in early phases. Just pop molten shield whenever he says die. Final phase you want to face tank him as well. No reason for your gear to take more than 6 minutes for the kill. Consider greater multiple projectile or slower projectile for more poison stacks.

Uber Elder you just run circle around the map and lightning ball the direction your spectres run toward. You really shouldn't die.

But again can not be chilled/frozen boots will give you an easier time with both fights if you struggle with the mechanics/flask management.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 15, 2020, 8:40:15 AM
Can anyone give me stoneskin flayers? ingame name @deckerdcane

Great fun build btw just trying to save up for the watchers

Got it thanks to @yesimverold thanks for response
qs
Last edited by XxWhiteManxX on Jan 15, 2020, 11:51:27 AM
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
MarkArne wrote:

A few tips, first watch the videos on these two fights in video section. While the ultra luxury gear is way more damage, most of the fight is spent waiting not DPSing, and his durability is comparable to most people here.

Secondly try to replace flesh and stone with skittebot for more damage, or at least switch to blood stance as the two fights don't have much physical attacks to evade. You have a 39% ring so Skitterbot shouldn't be hard. Corrupted blood immunity jewel and can not be frozen boots will allow you to face tank Sirus phase 3. Cyclopean Coil a plus as well so you don't need to flask.

Sirus: With the new storm you shouldn't die in early phases. Just pop molten shield whenever he says die. Final phase you want to face tank him as well. No reason for your gear to take more than 6 minutes for the kill. Consider greater multiple projectile or slower projectile for more poison stacks.

Uber Elder you just run circle around the map and lightning ball the direction your spectres run toward. You really shouldn't die.

But again can not be chilled/frozen boots will give you an easier time with both fights if you struggle with the mechanics/flask management.

THX. i seen the videos and thats why i think i did something wrong on the build.
I dont die on early phases only the last one.
coz it take my sooooooooo long to fight him, same whit Uber Elder it takes so long, that the floor at last if full of all kinds of crap and my ES wont recharts. I dont struggle with the mechanics, and i farmed UE 100+ times last 3 sesons.
ILL try whit Cyclopean Coil and chilled/frozen boots, how do u cap your res whit that (help alira)?
and im afraid its not that.
"
MarkArne wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
MarkArne wrote:

THX. i seen the videos and thats why i think i did something wrong on the build.
I dont die on early phases only the last one.
coz it take my sooooooooo long to fight him, same whit Uber Elder it takes so long, that the floor at last if full of all kinds of crap and my ES wont recharts. I dont struggle with the mechanics, and i farmed UE 100+ times last 3 sesons.
ILL try whit Cyclopean Coil and chilled/frozen boots, how do u cap your res whit that (help alira)?
and im afraid its not that.

I'm still playing a little even after burnout attack, also coil version (I love not to have playing piano on flasks, using them when I fight bosses/metas only), here is how I cap my res:

It keeps me at soft cap, with fire 12% over and cold/light 4%. Ring was around 50c, boots crafted myself for 3.5 ex including alts spam, didn't get mana roll so life is there. Jewel was 1 ex, gives me 400es.
If u ever use hunters stygian it will be way ez to cap.
Rare is taking watcher's spot but I'm ok with that. I still have 14.8k without (possibly 17.3 with) if I respec minion damage + mana nodes from EE area. Not worth it for 37 ex lol
"
anastazjasz wrote:
Not worth it for 37 ex lol

All depends how much currency you have and how much you want to min max ;)
Last edited by Hjelpen93 on Jan 15, 2020, 12:08:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info