[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hey, nice build, just testing it, i know that need enlighten support, atm and the ring, the build is very very tank, it's awesome, but i feel like i have no damage, what is wrong? can check in my profile? ty
First I would say Damn its a nice build clear, can facetank Sirius on 8 :D

Can any one tell me what's the best way is too craft a neck with +2 skils and how too craft a shield with +1 to level of chaos gems and Recover 5% of Energy Shield when you Block.

Would be very happy If any one could help :D
"
Hi,
I am thinking to try this build. Can this build complete the Hall of Grandmasters map?

It can, there's a few bosses that can be a little tricky, I used frostbomb against the mega-regen ES dudes and Balefire. Otherwise, specs are semi useless and die pretty fast in there.

But I did manage to complete it at least.
I bought these for 7ex to use, figured I'd snag the extra 2nd mod for only like 2ex more than a regular +1 pair. Now thinking about it, feels like a steal. I'm sure there are some builds that would actually utilize the cast speed in addition to +1 gloves.

Last edited by NSUCK on Jan 14, 2020, 5:07:17 PM
I have the spectres of delve, if anyone need pm me in game
GOTTLOB_F, my character name
So I've got this build rolling now, I'm about level 85, easily clearing t16 maps, shaper/elder guardians etc. but I'm wondering what my next step should be if I want to increase my single target dps, because that's the only thing this build really feels lacking on to me so far. The clear is fine, but killing bosses generally takes longer than I want it to. I'm currently running HoAg, Hatred, Skitterbots and Clarity. Here's my gear so far:
Spoiler

I'm thinking maybe swap out for a different colored chest? Would that make a noticeable difference in boss killing speed, or is there something else I can do? I was also considering getting a wand with +1 as well as #% increased minion damage, but I'm not sure how effective that would be. Thanks for any tips.
Last edited by MCRide on Jan 14, 2020, 5:42:02 PM
Thank you all for the demonstrations.
What is the best way to socket a Golem while I am waiting to be able to use my 4th Spectre?
"
Skua99 wrote:
What is the best way to socket a Golem while I am waiting to be able to use my 4th Spectre?

I use mine on CWDT w/ VMS. I hate re-casting golems as they die too often.
"
MCRide wrote:
So I've got this build rolling now, I'm about level 85, easily clearing t16 maps, shaper/elder guardians etc. but I'm wondering what my next step should be if I want to increase my single target dps, because that's the only thing this build really feels lacking on to me so far. The clear is fine, but killing bosses generally takes longer than I want it to. I'm currently running HoAg, Hatred, Skitterbots and Clarity. Here's my gear so far:
Spoiler

I'm thinking maybe swap out for a different colored chest? Would that make a noticeable difference in boss killing speed, or is there something else I can do? I was also considering getting a wand with +1 as well as #% increased minion damage, but I'm not sure how effective that would be. Thanks for any tips.

+2 chest would be a pretty solid upgrade.. I'm running 2/2/2 and haven't looked back, I do miss not having awakened viscious projectiles but I like deathmark, it makes quite a difference on bosses or certain mobs you want to Target.

Empower 4 would also be quite a big upgrade, I imagine those 2 might be your top priority.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info