[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I did a chaos spam on my neck, it's not perfect but doing his work RN. Wanted the Dex on it, had to chose the Utmos' dext annoint node on it...

On a sidenote, I'd like to use the Aspect of Spides thats on my wand. How do to proceed? Charisma annoint on neck is needed or a 2nd Circle of Nostalgia, or both?
Last edited by Pizdecbaker on Jan 14, 2020, 7:19:40 AM
"
hitmantb wrote:
Two fellow guardians went neck and neck in the final hour of SSCHF delve competition! Both broke delve 1000 on SSCHF. Dan won by 10 floors with Baron Guardian over Daser Herald of Agony Mana Guardian.

Daser: https://pastebin.com/3Z1Le3f0

Dan: https://pastebin.com/h1CrUrXp

Curious what SC for Baron Zombie Guardian looks like, and whether it can compete with Herald of Agony in raw damage.

Daser did amazing considering he had like 750K DPS lol. Dan had 1900 strength which isn't too shabby even in trade league.

you can get up to around 400k per zombie with good gear. the problem is that you simply cannot afford everything on the tree for a mana guardian. you have to take everything you can in regards to strength (can get 2200+ with good gear and optimized tree) which leaves you with no mana nodes for the guardian passive. you also have to use a crafted 6l staff so you lose the shield too. then because of that you will have trouble with spectre/AG levels. so the end result as a guardian is pretty bad if your goal is to get dmg and EHP on SC.

https://pastebin.com/rMFfRMHr

here is a version with 13.5k es or so and 350k zombie dmg and 415k skelly dmg.

now the necro version has 450k zombie dmg, +2 more minion levels for spectres amd AG, along with a ton more quality of life through minion max HP.

that being said i have been tempted to try and make it as a guardian. it needs a lot of investment to reach this level though, you are probably looking at 100-120ex minimum to make it worth it. the weapon alone is 35ex+, helm 10ex, amulet 25ex, belt 10ex, unset rings anywhere up to 10ex each depending on rolls, optional emporer's jewel to minmax it for 100ex
Got Sirus down a 4th time properly and

Unavailable

So guess can buy my Watchers eye now lol

/edit/

I did and now I'm up to 17.6k ES not too shabby. I got a 20% inc armour and a 20 str on my Lethal Pride, decided not to try reroll it further for now.
Last edited by bluesylph on Jan 14, 2020, 8:53:59 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
If I'm poor, which of the gems are essential to have 20% quality?

Also, I have lvl3 empower in my shield for the spectres since I can't afford the lvl21 gem, does that mean that I can use +1 phys spell or +1 chaos spell any wand to buff the crawler?
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
Two fellow guardians went neck and neck in the final hour of SSCHF delve competition! Both broke delve 1000 on SSCHF. Dan won by 10 floors with Baron Guardian over Daser Herald of Agony Mana Guardian.

Daser: https://pastebin.com/3Z1Le3f0

Dan: https://pastebin.com/h1CrUrXp

Curious what SC for Baron Zombie Guardian looks like, and whether it can compete with Herald of Agony in raw damage.

Daser did amazing considering he had like 750K DPS lol. Dan had 1900 strength which isn't too shabby even in trade league.

you can get up to around 400k per zombie with good gear. the problem is that you simply cannot afford everything on the tree for a mana guardian. you have to take everything you can in regards to strength (can get 2200+ with good gear and optimized tree) which leaves you with no mana nodes for the guardian passive. you also have to use a crafted 6l staff so you lose the shield too. then because of that you will have trouble with spectre/AG levels. so the end result as a guardian is pretty bad if your goal is to get dmg and EHP on SC.

https://pastebin.com/rMFfRMHr

here is a version with 13.5k es or so and 350k zombie dmg and 415k skelly dmg.

now the necro version has 450k zombie dmg, +2 more minion levels for spectres amd AG, along with a ton more quality of life through minion max HP.

that being said i have been tempted to try and make it as a guardian. it needs a lot of investment to reach this level though, you are probably looking at 100-120ex minimum to make it worth it. the weapon alone is 35ex+, helm 10ex, amulet 25ex, belt 10ex, unset rings anywhere up to 10ex each depending on rolls, optional emporer's jewel to minmax it for 100ex

Baron Zombie guardian doesn't take mana, strength stacking is enough to get you to 20K energy shield with shield easily.

Hard to say whether two hand is better, or wand/shield. Necromancer cyclone abuses self heal spirit offering, our version is not quite the same although cyclone fortify wither is pretty good. With wand and shield you can spam skeletons on 4 link in Baron helmet.

The thing is I have seen some ridiculous skeleton numbers from Necromancer builds, like 1 million per zombie, 2 million per skeleton. This is way more than just the difference of the two ascendancies.

Until we hit at least 70% of that with top end gear, hard to beat 2:30 Sirus 8 video from 10 million crawler. May still be a fun change of pace however.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 14, 2020, 10:13:40 AM
EDIT: Nevermind, I just realized you get 3 spectres at gem level 25, so I need to get a level 21 gem. I'll leave this here in case anyone else had the same issue.

I just realized I am not getting the Onslaught buff from Radiant Crusade because Skitterbots apparently don't count as allies. I only have 3 spectres at the moment, what is the easiest way to get 4 for the buff? I see that the freeze/chill boots in the gear section don't have +1 spectres on them, is there another way to get 4 spectres out?

I'm sorry if this has been answered elsewhere.
Last edited by MCRide on Jan 14, 2020, 11:29:04 AM
managed to hit a decent slam(11 all res) on my amulet. quite nice for the build what do you guys think about it.

Last edited by tudoranita113 on Jan 14, 2020, 11:39:07 AM
"
Mohko wrote:
Some point this turns ridiculous fun, have been tweaking build whit gear and achieved lvl33 HoA, shield is bit meh but i need more currency to try craft better one, i have imprint from it on magic which have es recover and +1 chaos spells but crafting is expensive, this is result from 10th imprint i made. Next thing is prolly running lab and trying to get reduced hatred mana reserve. Sitting on 16.4k es @lvl95.

Sick belt, its the only one I've seen that I like a little better than mine.

Min maxing this build is fun, but I'm about out of options now, which makes me sad lol.
"
MCRide wrote:
EDIT: Nevermind, I just realized you get 3 spectres at gem level 25, so I need to get a level 21 gem. I'll leave this here in case anyone else had the same issue.

I just realized I am not getting the Onslaught buff from Radiant Crusade because Skitterbots apparently don't count as allies. I only have 3 spectres at the moment, what is the easiest way to get 4 for the buff? I see that the freeze/chill boots in the gear section don't have +1 spectres on them, is there another way to get 4 spectres out?

I'm sorry if this has been answered elsewhere.

Add in a Stone Golem to get the 5th minion until you can get your 4th specter.
"
alpihun wrote:
If I'm poor, which of the gems are essential to have 20% quality?

Also, I have lvl3 empower in my shield for the spectres since I can't afford the lvl21 gem, does that mean that I can use +1 phys spell or +1 chaos spell any wand to buff the crawler?

If you have time but no money, you can get every gem to quality 20 using a recipe, basically for free.

Level gem to 20.
Sell gem + gem cutter prism to vendor. Vendor will give you back level 1 gem at Q20.
Re-level gem to 20 again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info