[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Mohko wrote:
Some point this turns ridiculous fun, have been tweaking build whit gear and achieved lvl33 HoA, shield is bit meh but i need more currency to try craft better one, i have imprint from it on magic which have es recover and +1 chaos spells but crafting is expensive, this is result from 10th imprint i made. Next thing is prolly running lab and trying to get reduced hatred mana reserve. Sitting on 16.4k es @lvl95.

Are you res capped? Sometimes its hard to find upgrade for me because resists can switch completly to like 120 fire res and 20 cold res (just example) with all those high rolled mods on 1 item. And we use alot of uniques so basically ring/belt/boots are main source of ressistances.

EDIT:
Also could someone share their Stoneskin Flayer Spectres? Im now only at Delve 135 and did not meet them yet.
Last edited by Asag on Jan 14, 2020, 1:00:30 PM
So given perfect endgame gear, which auras are we supposed to be running?

Hatred - HoA - Skitterbots - Flesh and Stone OR Clarity?
Last edited by Relikc on Jan 14, 2020, 1:15:40 PM
I’ve got most of the essentials and I am loving this build. Could anyone take a look and let me know what I should prioritize upgrading first? I’m down to 2ex so need to farm up and I want to use the currency to get the most bang. Thanks.

"
Relikc wrote:
So given perfect endgame gear, which auras are we supposed to be running?

Hatred - HoA - Skitterbots - Flesh and Stone OR Clarity?

I'm not running F/S because no room for it atm, running clarity to use up more mana reserved and for my watchers eye. Seems like a decent extra layer of defenses though, especially if you delve a lot.

I'm online for Spectres all day if anyone needs them, I can be slow to respond sometimes.
"
I’ve got most of the essentials and I am loving this build. Could anyone take a look and let me know what I should prioritize upgrading first? I’m down to 2ex so need to farm up and I want to use the currency to get the most bang. Thanks.

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Even right now I'd put your Empower in your secondary weapon slot and buy a corrupted lvl 3 if anything, it's already a decent improvement over your lvl 2 and they are dirt cheap.

Was thinking maybe a better Circle of Nostalgia which improves your HoAG's damage but I'm not good at quickly calculating how much extra damage that would give.
Last edited by bluesylph on Jan 14, 2020, 1:36:17 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hi,
I am thinking to try this build. Can this build complete the Hall of Grandmasters map?
with some tweaks yes
Is aspect of the spider worth running as replacement to flesh and stone ?
One HUUGE tip.. I find it funny that Skin of The Loyal costs 3-4EXALT for us with 1B-2R-3G.. but it is actually BETTER to use 2B-1R-3G and we get the SAME DPS BUT with DEATHMARK!!! So we can focus damage on bosses. Ofcourse we lose DPS mapping but trash dies oneshot anyway and if someone lives I just target them down... actually also a good idea to target fire spam to be more in control :)

Good thing is that 2B-1R-3G is 25C omegalol
Mathils actual cat
"
"
alpihun wrote:
If I'm poor, which of the gems are essential to have 20% quality?

Also, I have lvl3 empower in my shield for the spectres since I can't afford the lvl21 gem, does that mean that I can use +1 phys spell or +1 chaos spell any wand to buff the crawler?

If you have time but no money, you can get every gem to quality 20 using a recipe, basically for free.

Level gem to 20.
Sell gem + gem cutter prism to vendor. Vendor will give you back level 1 gem at Q20.
Re-level gem to 20 again.

I knew of this recipe.
If I had time, I would be having money too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info