[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hey, very good build, 2 much tanky, but i feel like i have low damage at tier 12+ maps, can help me to improve? Atm have 0 currency, i know that i should buy the wand but it's 9ex+ and unlucky drops

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hpssicaro/characters
First of all buy empower 3
Last edited by fudon on Jan 15, 2020, 12:32:14 PM
"
fudon wrote:

Done
"
hpssicaro wrote:
"
fudon wrote:

Done

Your damage is all HoA levels for the most part.

1. Switch from Cold Point to a wand with +1 spell and/or +1 minions and take Elemental Equilibrium. Ideally both but that can be pricey.

2.1. Get level 21 / 23 HoA

2. Empower 4 is big too

3. Get a level 21 spectre gem (this along with a +1 wand will get you to have 4 spectres up, making it so you and minions get onslaught for more DPS).

4. Awakened support gems when you can afford them (minion damage and vicious proj)

5. Get your mana reservation worked out and swap flesh and stone with summon skitters, thats 21%+ more damage from shock.

Thats a start on how to add damage. Currently my HoAg is 28 and I feel just fine in all content and can kill A8 sirius deathless. If you are fighting sirius certainly swapped in a gem that has corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you as an implicit. makes all the difference in the last fight.

I also use GMP with my ball lightning instead of faster casting, makes it easier to land shots on moving targets in my opinion, all pref. though.
Last edited by wakechaser on Jan 15, 2020, 12:51:10 PM
"
wakechaser wrote:
"
hpssicaro wrote:
"
fudon wrote:

Done

Your damage is all HoA levels for the most part.

1. Switch from Cold Point to a wand with +1 spell and/or +1 minions and take Elemental Equilibrium. Ideally both but that can be pricey.

2.1. Get level 21 / 23 HoA

2. Empower 4 is big too

3. Get a level 21 spectre gem (this along with a +1 wand will get you to have 4 spectres up, making it so you and minions get onslaught for more DPS).

4. Awakened support gems when you can afford them (minion damage and vicious proj)

5. Get your mana reservation worked out and swap flesh and stone with summon skitters, thats 21%+ more damage from shock.

Thats a start on how to add damage. Currently my HoAg is 28 and I feel just fine in all content and can kill A8 sirius deathless. If you are fighting sirius certainly swapped in a gem that has corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you as an implicit. makes all the difference in the last fight.

I also use GMP with my ball lightning instead of faster casting, makes it easier to land shots on moving targets in my opinion, all pref. though.

Thanks you!! Will take a look, thanks!
"
Hjelpen93 wrote:
"
anastazjasz wrote:
Not worth it for 37 ex lol

All depends how much currency you have and how much you want to min max ;)

Agreed, plus Watchers usually keeps it value anyway, so can always sell it again.

I had the currency to spare so figured why not. Still toying a little bit with getting an amulet with +1 to get the last boost. Anyone got a decent example amulet for me to take a look at? I might just buy one, since I do have 20 ex to spare still.

I'll be online for spectres in a minute too.
Is there a difference between a zombie build and the hoa playstyle?
Do we have anything in the build that improves the start of ES recharge?
"
Do we have anything in the build that improves the start of ES recharge?

Not specifically, you can technically fit the enchant on to the rares you use. I have one 14% enchant on my ring, but between block regen, regen on boots, the Time of Need ascendancy, Zealots Oath, consecrated ground, etc it is rare to see ES not moving rapidly in the right direction.
"
anastazjasz wrote:

If u ever use hunters stygian it will be way ez to cap.

Its the Sygian Vise belt with Hunter influence right? What mod does this can get? They are like 3 ex for any base.

I cant decide between coil and some rare option. Hard to pass on ressistances.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info