[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
hitmantb wrote:
"
binmivn wrote:
why aren't we running carnage chieftain with clarity instead ? Does stoneskin give more utility or something ?

I have it listed as an option under choose spectres.

Stoneskin is basically immortal and well suited for deep delves and whatever content that normally kills

With carnage chieftain I replaced meat shield with minion life, kept feeding frenzy and beat Sirus without losing one, and I haven't lost one in mapping for a while. With 20/20 clarity and four of them, I don't have problem maintaining 3x frenzy charges.

Is there a rule of thumb with specters that they should all be one type or can you mix and match to try and get various mods/skills from different specters?
"
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
binmivn wrote:
why aren't we running carnage chieftain with clarity instead ? Does stoneskin give more utility or something ?

I have it listed as an option under choose spectres.

Stoneskin is basically immortal and well suited for deep delves and whatever content that normally kills

With carnage chieftain I replaced meat shield with minion life, kept feeding frenzy and beat Sirus without losing one, and I haven't lost one in mapping for a while. With 20/20 clarity and four of them, I don't have problem maintaining 3x frenzy charges.

Is there a rule of thumb with specters that they should all be one type or can you mix and match to try and get various mods/skills from different specters?

If you have enough mana regen you can run a combo of carnage chiefs and host chiefs, or 3/1. Personally I'm running 4 carnage chiefs with level 10 clarity. I had level 1 clarity the other day and was noticing much less frenzy charges so I bought a 1% mana reserved jewel and leveled up clarity to 10. It's all a balancing act.
"
NSUCK wrote:

If you have enough mana regen you can run a combo of carnage chiefs and host chiefs, or 3/1. Personally I'm running 4 carnage chiefs with level 10 clarity. I had level 1 clarity the other day and was noticing much less frenzy charges so I bought a 1% mana reserved jewel and leveled up clarity to 10. It's all a balancing act.

what is the relationship between the Chiefs giving frenzy and using clarity at a higher level?
I crafted

today

It's not the best and my ex slam funny hit a T1 spell damage of all things, lol.

But this gets me lvl 31 HoAG and I'm pretty much done now. I would get F+S in but don't really need it since I'm just bossing for most part.
"
what is the relationship between the Chiefs giving frenzy and using clarity at a higher level?
I don't think anyone has exact numbers on carnage chieftain's mana pool or regen. (or massfrenzy cost).

It has a 6 second cooldown, but charges fall off after 10 seconds. Carnage chieftains don't have the mana/regen to cast it every 10 seconds, so you need blood magic (basically infinite mana) or clarity (to regen every 6 or so seconds). Clarity 1 or 2 is not sufficient, 13 (Level 1 Nessa sells at) is plenty, NSUCK above reports 10 is enough.

I've been playing carnage chieftains as well. I'd prefer stoneskin flayers for Sirus, and I did see Al-Hezim(sp? snakes guy) wipe the four of them at once. Otherwise they don't die overly often, but it happens. Cortex boss wrecked them, and my cheapo AG.
"
Covenant wrote:
"
I don't think anyone has exact numbers on carnage chieftain's mana pool or regen. (or massfrenzy cost).

It has a 6 second cooldown, but charges fall off after 10 seconds. Carnage chieftains don't have the mana/regen to cast it every 10 seconds, so you need blood magic (basically infinite mana) or clarity (to regen every 6 or so seconds). Clarity 1 or 2 is not sufficient, 13 (Level 1 Nessa sells at) is plenty, NSUCK above reports 10 is enough.

I've been playing carnage chieftains as well. I'd prefer stoneskin flayers for Sirus, and I did see Al-Hezim(sp? snakes guy) wipe the four of them at once. Otherwise they don't die overly often, but it happens. Cortex boss wrecked them, and my cheapo AG.

ahh I see! Thanks.

When you use chieftains, do you still use the Poacher's Mark curse or do you change it up?
if anyone could hook me up with the stonekin flayers be appreciated in game name Guardianofthemana got them thanks
Last edited by DocWolf on Jan 15, 2020, 10:13:08 PM
"
Covenant wrote:
"

I'm not certain 10 is enough, I just switched and am watching. I do have 20 quality though so its more consistent. If its not enough I technically could get another 1% mana reserved jewel but they are super expensive for the more expensive jewels.
Great build, easiest deathless Sirius 8 I've done this league
Last edited by Ashenth on Jan 15, 2020, 10:38:19 PM
"
Camelettee wrote:
Loving to play with a really tank build for the first time, just crafted that wand
going for a Mana as ES next, thx for the build.

projectile speed is REALLY bad. please meta craft this. you have one of the best +2 wands in the league. it will only take 4ex to finish it off so it's worth it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info