[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hi aquarism.

Thanks for this bud guide.

I am now at lvl 92 but i cant see how to have the dps to do t16 without dying .... can someone check my build on my profile and help me on details of what i am doong wrong.

Thanks again all.
Hey, I've followed every step in this guide and all that, but my mana pool is only 39 with an enlighten gem lvl 3 and Hatred and Herald of Ice as my only auras, does anyone know what the problem is? Because i can barely shoot out an ice shot without going oom and if i dont use Mana on my quiver, its to low mana pool to even use Ice Shot?

Overall, very nice guide
Hi guys,

Same for me, iv never died as much as with this build. We gain time for clearing dat sure, but we lose time dying all the time. OS, OS, OS, OS and OS
@Tamerofthesea

I believe it is because your helmet which you have those gems socketed in has "gems are supported by level 20 increased area of effect" which is multiplying the reserve cost. You can either get a different helmet, or what makes more sense is to move the hatred/herald/enlighten setup to your gloves and move the frost bomb setup to your helmet (which would also benefit from the level 20 area effect support).
Last edited by Nublicious on Jan 23, 2020, 6:36:02 PM
How do you get about 110+str Btw,i had to use 2 skill points to get +30 int and +30 str
"
How do you get about 110+str Btw,i had to use 2 skill points to get +30 int and +30 str

You are using gear that gives you 0 attributes on rings amulet and belt... don't be surprised if you're missing stats then oO

Using a watcher's eye with +1.7% to crit chance with hatred.

I've done Shaper, Sirus, and Elder. Haven't attempted Uber Elder. Conquerers are a joke. I can easily kill them in half the duration of vaal grace. Sitting at 2.1m DPS with barrage without flask, but that doesn't include damage bonus from ensnaring arrow. Sitting at about 5.3k life. Thoughts on ice shot + barrage support vs just barrage?

Anyone got any advice on gearing? Very fun build took 50-60ex to get to my current point every upgrade now seems to be quite expensive. Not sure what to get next. 5.3k life with elusive feels decent. I dodge most of the time and can tank an occasional hit. With vaal pact I leech back to full pretty easily. I think I should go for more survivability, but not sure how much life I can possibly get using a hyrri and a pandemonious.

Also for anyone who is having trouble survivng or need more damage, ensnaring arrow + ballista totem (+ culling strikes support if you have room) has been VERY helpful and I recommend everyone to run that set up.

-deleted-
Last edited by annerice on Jan 24, 2020, 9:36:39 AM
Thanks a lot for sharing this build, I'm having a blast with it.

I'm kind of new to endgame-ish POE and wondering how I can get more life out of my tree/gear, sitting at 3,6k right now and have around 10ex to play with. To be honest any kind of input about my character would be much appreciated.

Sorry to bother and have a nice day!
Last edited by ZodFR on Jan 24, 2020, 10:06:54 AM
Hey there, guys! Thanks for the build, ice shot clear feels pretty damn good.
The problem is - I dont feel like I got enough dps for t16 metamoprhs to burst them down quickly. Also, I got 4.3k hp. Can you please look at my items and say how can I imporve my build? Esp. in terms of damage.
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info