[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
boondoxsaints wrote:
In Heist, so far only one build is over 5k life (and has got way too low dps). The top chars with a chunk of dps are about 4,8k in life, so it really takes a while of minmax atleast in temporary leagues to get past 5,5k I think.

i dont know what majority of players doing right now, but i never seen market to be so empty. items which i need, simply do not exists lol, and im speaking about rare items.

after 5 days, there is still not 100+ hyrre ire/or diamond crafted flasks/good quivers.

feels like no one plays this league, or just keeps afking/dying in heists.

made it ti 87lvl rn, doing yellow maps, building currency and have nothing to buy because most of items i see have t12 stat rolls.
"
tffiad wrote:

i dont know what majority of players doing right now, but i never seen market to be so empty. items which i need, simply do not exists lol, and im speaking about rare items.

after 5 days, there is still not 100+ hyrre ire/or diamond crafted flasks/good quivers.

feels like no one plays this league, or just keeps afking/dying in heists.

made it ti 87lvl rn, doing yellow maps, building currency and have nothing to buy because most of items i see have t12 stat rolls.

I think its due to people are not playing ice shot anymore. Most players are playing toxic rain or scourge on ranger nowadays. And this is not surprising consider those nerfs related with this build, and most importantly, they nerfed the only two good unique bows for this build one by one. RIP Arborix and Opus. Without harvest, its basically imposible to craft a decent +2 bow, and I didn't really see any new stuff from Heist that could benefit this build.
its not about ice shot specifically, amount of hyrre ire armors on sale is pretty low, amount of +1 quivers which have something more than +6hp rolls is kind of low too. decent rolled amulets/boots/gloves/belt is also a problem.
If anyone is playing Standard and wants some gear for this build, i'm selling mine. Contact me in-game.

I'm so far having a quite good time. One good thing with the build not being meta is the pricing of stuff. Only level 80 and doing low level maps so far, still levelling gems etc, haven't got the right helmet enchant yet nor the +1 arrow on quiver, but doing ok (with a huge feeling of being glass cannon).

Coming up is more life on jewels and stuff, get the resists up etc.

Still not sure about cluster jewels compared to lioneye's fall though. Not sure if it's that easy to craft good cluster jewels without spending shitloads of currency in the league, meanwhile the lioneye's fall gives a chunk of crit chance, crit multi, leech etc.
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
I'm so far having a quite good time. One good thing with the build not being meta is the pricing of stuff. Only level 80 and doing low level maps so far, still levelling gems etc, haven't got the right helmet enchant yet nor the +1 arrow on quiver, but doing ok (with a huge feeling of being glass cannon).

Still not sure about cluster jewels compared to lioneye's fall though. Not sure if it's that easy to craft good cluster jewels without spending shitloads of currency in the league, meanwhile the lioneye's fall gives a chunk of crit chance, crit multi, leech etc.

IMO lioneye is a perfect jewel when you are on a budget. The pro of using clusters is that you can get more life from the extra jewel slots. But you won’t be able to beat lioneye damage-wise unless you have GG 4-prop jewels. Also, clusters are much harder to craft this league. So it should be among those last upgrades imo.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
boondoxsaints wrote:

IMO lioneye is a perfect jewel when you are on a budget. The pro of using clusters is that you can get more life from the extra jewel slots. But you won’t be able to beat lioneye damage-wise unless you have GG 4-prop jewels. Also, clusters are much harder to craft this league. So it should be among those last upgrades imo.

lioneye is good if u need more crit. but eventually u will drop it for clusters, as they give more damage + give u power charges (so u can pick better anointment) + culling strike + hp. just large cluster+cold conductivity medium + stormrider medium will already give u much more dps, than lioneye.
"
tffiad wrote:
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
boondoxsaints wrote:

lioneye is good if u need more crit. but eventually u will drop it for clusters, as they give more damage + give u power charges (so u can pick better anointment) + culling strike + hp. just large cluster+cold conductivity medium + stormrider medium will already give u much more dps, than lioneye.

Yeah indeed, think that Lioneye will work until I get enough currency (or am lucky crafting myself) some clusters. I am however a terrible crafter overall :P
How is this build to push content/ complete for watchstone ?
"
wtznael wrote:
How is this build to push content/ complete for watchstone ?

Good once barrage damage is enough to kill conqueror's in a few seconds at higher awakening level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info