[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
Dingping wrote:
this is funny cant use my level 1 trigger wave of conviction on ele reflect maps i 1 shot myself

hmm you shouldnt be
"
sn3kox wrote:
How much BL damage is enough for end game bosses?

tooltip? w/ lightning pen probably 8-9k
"
"
BeerLeague wrote:

The -res does practically nothing, so I wouldn’t base the choice on that.

I would recheck your pob, a good helm should add a hell of a lot more than 250 ES
I updated a couple of other items to give more ES since my previous post; here's the updated pob: https://pastebin.com/Kedvy7WH

And here are the two helms:

Wearing the Crown of the Inward Eye I have 7392 ES. Wearing the Hubris Circlet and switching my anoint to Tranquility gives 7756. SO it's 364 ES (5%) difference. But my average hit goes from 64,108 to 58,340, which is a 9% drop. Did I calculate that correctly?
Yep. Two setups:
Crown of Inward Eye + Presence w/Annihilation = 7392 ES and 64k average hit
Hubris + Presence w/Tranquility = 7756 ES and 58k average hit
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:
How much BL damage is enough for end game bosses?

tooltip? w/ lightning pen probably 8-9k

Last edited by Dingping on Jul 11, 2020, 6:03:05 PM
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Dingping wrote:
this is funny cant use my level 1 trigger wave of conviction on ele reflect maps i 1 shot myself

hmm you shouldnt be

151k avg hit atm according to pob :)
"
"
"
BeerLeague wrote:

The -res does practically nothing, so I wouldn’t base the choice on that.

I would recheck your pob, a good helm should add a hell of a lot more than 250 ES
I updated a couple of other items to give more ES since my previous post; here's the updated pob: https://pastebin.com/Kedvy7WH

Wearing the Crown of the Inward Eye I have 7392 ES. Wearing the Hubris Circlet and switching my anoint to Tranquility gives 7756. SO it's 364 ES (5%) difference. But my average hit goes from 64,108 to 58,340, which is a 9% drop. Did I calculate that correctly?
Yep. Two setups:

Something seems off there, it should be giving you well over 1k more ES
"If you havent picked up fire damage on a ring, make sure to grab it on one of the jewels so that you can ignite bosses with your crits."

Can I pick it on base jewels? whats the mod name?

I dont want to pick on the ring cuz is 22% less lightning damage that I could pick on it
Last edited by Camboim99 on Jul 11, 2020, 9:59:20 PM
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"

Two setups:

Something seems off there, it should be giving you well over 1k more ES

I mean the Crown of the Inward Eye gives 21% increased Global ES and has 136 flat ES on the item. So any 300+ ES Hubris Circlet is going to give 150+ more flat ES, but you lose 21% increased Global ES in the switch. Add in needing to switch the anoint and it seems like a straight trade of dps for ES unless the helm has an enchant or something to make up the dps loss.
Im using now life/tremor rod miner but after getting needed gear I wanna respec to your LL build but I wonder its worth to keep Malachai Artifice with Armageddon Brand for the EE effect? This boost damage alot.
"
Camboim99 wrote:
"If you havent picked up fire damage on a ring, make sure to grab it on one of the jewels so that you can ignite bosses with your crits."

Can I pick it on base jewels? whats the mod name?

I dont want to pick on the ring cuz is 22% less lightning damage that I could pick on it

Only on an abyss jewel. If you are worried about losing the lightning damage, the flat fire/light craft is probably more dps than 22% anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info