[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
Asag wrote:
Im using now life/tremor rod miner but after getting needed gear I wanna respec to your LL build but I wonder its worth to keep Malachai Artifice with Armageddon Brand for the EE effect? This boost damage alot.

Not at all. The build doesn’t need more damage, you will already delete end game bosses and those gimmicks kill your ehp.
"
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
I updated a couple of other items to give more ES since my previous post; here's the updated pob: https://pastebin.com/Kedvy7WH

And here are the two helms:
Two setups:
Crown of Inward Eye + Presence w/Annihilation = 7392 ES and 64k average hit
Hubris + Presence w/Tranquility = 7756 ES and 58k average hit

Something seems off there, it should be giving you well over 1k more ES

I mean the Crown of the Inward Eye gives 21% increased Global ES and has 136 flat ES on the item. So any 300+ ES Hubris Circlet is going to give 150+ more flat ES, but you lose 21% increased Global ES in the switch. Add in needing to switch the anoint and it seems like a straight trade of dps for ES unless the helm has an enchant or something to make up the dps loss.

Right, I’m aware. But the build needs flat ES like no one business as we are already using three uniques that have little ES on them. I’m surprised it isn’t giving you less of an EHP hit. May look different once you pick up % on rings and belt.
Just one quick question, why are people using a enduring divine mana flask over a enduring eternal flask?
Hi! Lovely guide, been following it and my character feels really good so far. However I'm curious as to what you feel are the best-performing spell in the current league. Your post seem to talk about Icicle Mines as the absolute endgame skill, but you yourself are currently using Ball Lightning in your current Harvest character. Is Ball Lightning out-performing Icicle Mines in this patch?

I just got a hold of my Shavronnes and 6-linked it and rolled it to a couple of weird colors, 4 green and 2 blue, but I'm not really sure which setup I should go for. I was initially thinking icicle mines, cold pen, pierce, trap and mine, controlled destruction, swift assembly, but there's loads of suggestions in your OP.

Got any suggestions for me? :)

Thank you for the build!
"
Just one quick question, why are people using a enduring divine mana flask over a enduring eternal flask?

Both are fine
"
Klatt3n wrote:
Hi! Lovely guide, been following it and my character feels really good so far. However I'm curious as to what you feel are the best-performing spell in the current league. Your post seem to talk about Icicle Mines as the absolute endgame skill, but you yourself are currently using Ball Lightning in your current Harvest character. Is Ball Lightning out-performing Icicle Mines in this patch?

I just got a hold of my Shavronnes and 6-linked it and rolled it to a couple of weird colors, 4 green and 2 blue, but I'm not really sure which setup I should go for. I was initially thinking icicle mines, cold pen, pierce, trap and mine, controlled destruction, swift assembly, but there's loads of suggestions in your OP.

Got any suggestions for me? :)

Thank you for the build!

Icicle and GC are, IMO, the best skills to use because of the freeze, but they take a huge amount of investment to feel good. They aren’t really worth doing that with as you could have a stronger coc character or something similar for the investment that they take to feel good. GC does take less than icicle though.

BL is simply to strong for the investment versus the other skills.

If you are looking to drop 80-100ex on a miner though, I’d recommend GC.
I just got my first deathless A8 Sirus of this league. I'm using the Glacial Cascade version with a couple tweaks. Still room for improvement too. Thanks for this guide!!
I'm a bit late with this question, think I had the same "issue" last season. I can't use all auras, not enough life.
Will 4% reduced mana cost sort this?
Can't see any life on your active gear and my points in tree is a copy of yours (I am working on the jewels rn and that's why I am asking really).

Still working to get Shavs linked, should be done within a day now I recon. And saving for the mitts, so expensive atm ;)

Ty mate!

What should i upgrade next? I got 7.4k ES atm. And which crafts should i get to my wand?
I am just about to buy that unique gloves, does it make think a big difference in the build?
Last edited by Kalithas on Jul 12, 2020, 1:54:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info