[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

i went full block now trying that out :)
and recover es on block
"
Kalithas wrote:
I am just about to buy that unique gloves, does it make think a big difference in the build?
I really liked the upgrade to survivability it gives. Without the Machina Mitts I would find myself kiting damage waiting for my ES regen to kick off, which prolonged fights and killed me a couple times. With the ES leech from the gloves I'm always recovering ES.
"
"
Kalithas wrote:
I am just about to buy that unique gloves, does it make think a big difference in the build?
I really liked the upgrade to survivability it gives. Without the Machina Mitts I would find myself kiting damage waiting for my ES regen to kick off, which prolonged fights and killed me a couple times. With the ES leech from the gloves I'm always recovering ES.

im trying out max block instead first with es recover on block
"
"
Kalithas wrote:

Thanks for the quick response, nice to hear it. I did the same many times running away with close to 0 ES just to regen up.
Is there a way to avoid poison without using flasks?
"
vanz0930 wrote:
I've found the Shakari pantheon to be enough poison mitigation when dealing with Hunter. Other than that there's no easy way to avoid poison though: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poison#Removal.2C_immunity.2C_and_unaffected_by
Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Jul 12, 2020, 2:53:56 PM
"
"
vanz0930 wrote:
I've found the Shakari pantheon to be enough poison mitigation when dealing with Hunter. Other than that there's no easy way to avoid poison though: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poison#Removal.2C_immunity.2C_and_unaffected_by

Thanks man!
Hello Guys,

Any suggestions what may I improve to get better DPS? The build is going ok, however, sometimes I have troubles with blighted map t14+ dps to bosses is too low.

Thanks in advance!
"
mrsarun wrote:
I'm a bit late with this question, think I had the same "issue" last season. I can't use all auras, not enough life.
Will 4% reduced mana cost sort this?
Can't see any life on your active gear and my points in tree is a copy of yours (I am working on the jewels rn and that's why I am asking really).

Still working to get Shavs linked, should be done within a day now I recon. And saving for the mitts, so expensive atm ;)

Ty mate!

You need both of the mana reduction wheels that are specced to hit all of the auras
"
Navezz wrote:

What should i upgrade next? I got 7.4k ES atm. And which crafts should i get to my wand?

More ES where possible, check out the section on wards in end game gearing.

Mostly you just need levels

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info