[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Terriblemente OP esta build, recomendada.
So I have started this build and now lvl 73.
Acts were easy but when I got to maps and switched to CI I started to struggle.

I have 4500 ES? 5L and Defense flasks and still can randomly die on map tier 4.

Can someone help me to understand where I'm doing wrong? What should I prioritize next? Also, the damage started to feel a bit small, should I farm very low-level maps just to upgrade my gems and lvl?

So I got lucky with this...how do I get the most damage/utility out of this? Should I just multimod crit chance for spells and trigger or is there something better with this base?
I just got this wand
, should I keep it that way (probably with R3 critical mods)?

Thanks!!
"
Kendirom wrote:
So I have started this build and now lvl 73.
Acts were easy but when I got to maps and switched to CI I started to struggle.

I have 4500 ES? 5L and Defense flasks and still can randomly die on map tier 4.

Can someone help me to understand where I'm doing wrong? What should I prioritize next? Also, the damage started to feel a bit small, should I farm very low-level maps just to upgrade my gems and lvl?

CI will feel fine until late red maps, just need to level up the gems a bit and you should be fine
"
f9cu wrote:
I just got this wand
, should I keep it that way (probably with R3 critical mods)?

Thanks!!

Yeah I’d keep it’s GG
Finally rolled a decent Hubris Circlet (310 ES but no minus enemy resist or BL enchant). I'm thinking of switching from the Crown of the Inward Eye I've been using, but in the PoB, I switched my anoint from Annihilation to Tranquility, equipped the Hubris Circlet and my damage went down 10% while ES went up 250.

Is that trade off worth it? Or should I wait until I get one with either the -% to enemy lightning resist or one of the BL enchants?
"
Finally rolled a decent Hubris Circlet (310 ES but no minus enemy resist or BL enchant). I'm thinking of switching from the Crown of the Inward Eye I've been using, but in the PoB, I switched my anoint from Annihilation to Tranquility, equipped the Hubris Circlet and my damage went down 10% while ES went up 250.

Is that trade off worth it? Or should I wait until I get one with either the -% to enemy lightning resist or one of the BL enchants?

The -res does practically nothing, so I wouldn’t base the choice on that.

I would recheck your pob, a good helm should add a hell of a lot more than 250 ES

Okay, this is what my wand turned into with some harvest crafting. I know it isn't BIS but its the first time I ever made something "good" and i'm proud of it lol.
"

Okay, this is what my wand turned into with some harvest crafting. I know it isn't BIS but its the first time I ever made something "good" and i'm proud of it lol.

its very nice, you can remove the flat lightning to attacks w/ harvest as well to make it even better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info