[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
Switched to GC, OMG IT FEELS WAY BETTER than Icicle Mines lol. I didn't want to get rid of my cold dagger lol.

Yeah icicle only feels good with a crazy amount of investment
Hi beerleague, again with the question: what kind fire damage mod do i need on the jewel? add fire damage or add fire damage to spell and how much?
"
godinvoker wrote:
Hi beerleague, again with the question: what kind fire damage mod do i need on the jewel? add fire damage or add fire damage to spell and how much?

1 damage is enough, just need a little.

On the abyss jewel you will need the spell one
Left with my lvl 21 ball lightning gem and clusters now plus helm enchant if i want to spend more but boy this build feels great
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:
I've got around 8.7k ES.

Sirus still 1 shots me with die beam. The cross beam combined with circle image then die beams in there ended up in me ripping sirus with this build. Even though I've done many sirus 8 before on other builds.

Is corrupted blood corruption on a jewel enough to help me live through it?

Probably need more ES, but dodging it is the easiest way to go about it.

I'm running 7266 ES, and with flasks up I can tank one Die beam. I can usually dodge the following attacks long enough to recharge my ES.

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Loving the build so far.

Current Gear
Spoiler

Crafted the helmet, the belt and the boots myself. Need to get some better Rings and I need to craft a better Wand. Anyone got some pointers how to craft a +2 wand relatively safe before I throw currency at a +2 base?

Got a really nice Shavs Corruption on my 2nd try. Was kinda shocked since I usually brick everything I throw at the altar.

Plans going forward except the wand: Get the helmet enchant running lab myself (yeah sure haha), maybe get a Bottled Faith and craft some new rings, get 28% Quality on some gear.

I have 9,3k ES right now

I haven't done shaper and Uber Elder yet but everything else is pretty chill. I died a few times to Sirus because of playing mistakes. Like running back into the maze. I know lol.
"
DarkwingLuck wrote:
Loving the build so far.

Current Gear
Spoiler

Crafted the helmet, the belt and the boots myself. Need to get some better Rings and I need to craft a better Wand. Anyone got some pointers how to craft a +2 wand relatively safe before I throw currency at a +2 base?

Got a really nice Shavs Corruption on my 2nd try. Was kinda shocked since I usually brick everything I throw at the altar.

Plans going forward except the wand: Get the helmet enchant running lab myself (yeah sure haha), maybe get a Bottled Faith and craft some new rings, get 28% Quality on some gear.

I have 9,3k ES right now

I haven't done shaper and Uber Elder yet but everything else is pretty chill. I died a few times to Sirus because of playing mistakes. Like running back into the maze. I know lol.

Nice, unfortunately no way to really deterministically craft a +2 wand. If you have one with +1 spells you can eventually hit +1 lightning by just add/remove light over and over again, but it will take a while.
What would be gem combo for GC ?
"
Nice, unfortunately no way to really deterministically craft a +2 wand. If you have one with +1 spells you can eventually hit +1 lightning by just add/remove light over and over again, but it will take a while.

Thought so. Thanks anyway. Since I don't really need my lightning crafts right now I'll probably just go for that when I get myself a +1 spell wand.
"
sn3kox wrote:
What would be gem combo for GC ?

It’s in the guide. GC, high impact, trap and mine, swift, conc effect, cold pen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info