[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
mgamal2018 wrote:
can someone give me some advices
anything just one shot me and i think my damge is tooooo low

As above poster said, this build should never use EO. You cant even proc the first part of it, it is killing your dps.

Outside of that, no anoint on ammy, no boot enchant and the wand is terrible.

ty for answer i learnd alot
hi guys, i think i am done with this build. if anyone is wondering this build in end game with high tier items. i ll share my thoughts. currently i am melting every bosses in seconds. my last 3-4 sirus was deathless. mapping is not so safe tho.

this build needs an explosive chest for porcupine and other death effects. but that means we need CI, and that means we have to give up some auras. anyways here is my final item list. tailwind is useless. i had perfect craft thats why i am using.

my biggest def. upgrade was granite flask. i was dying too much before dying sun-vanilia granite flask change. you should really use it if you are struggling with survival.

Last edited by Rosqo on Jul 9, 2020, 8:02:27 PM
"
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Should I just switch to Glacial Cascade mines because Icicle Mines feel really bad for me. Someone look at my gear please?

Yeah BL or GC are much better atm

So what would I need to convert from Icicle to GC? I'm sorry for all the questions. I was never good at making on the fly changes lol. Gem Links, some phys to cold conversion or threshold jewels? idk lol

yeah, or swap to BL, gear is the same minus the weapon wanting lighting rolls- check the guide for links
I've got around 8.7k ES.

Sirus still 1 shots me with die beam. The cross beam combined with circle image then die beams in there ended up in me ripping sirus with this build. Even though I've done many sirus 8 before on other builds.

Is corrupted blood corruption on a jewel enough to help me live through it?
i crafted this wand today should be good right?
Hall of the Grandmasters setup?

Have to drop an aura to get above the cull limit. Ran into the Beastfang max block / heal on block guy, couldn't hurt him. Just more DPS before I try it maybe?

Hey Faceless, nice to run into you here! :)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Switched to GC, OMG IT FEELS WAY BETTER than Icicle Mines lol. I didn't want to get rid of my cold dagger lol.
Last edited by wideawakeanimal on Jul 10, 2020, 4:42:07 AM
"
Armisal wrote:
I've got around 8.7k ES.

Sirus still 1 shots me with die beam. The cross beam combined with circle image then die beams in there ended up in me ripping sirus with this build. Even though I've done many sirus 8 before on other builds.

Is corrupted blood corruption on a jewel enough to help me live through it?

Probably need more ES, but dodging it is the easiest way to go about it.
"
mgamal2018 wrote:
i crafted this wand today should be good right?

Yeah that’s a good one.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
Hall of the Grandmasters setup?

Have to drop an aura to get above the cull limit. Ran into the Beastfang max block / heal on block guy, couldn't hurt him. Just more DPS before I try it maybe?

Hey Faceless, nice to run into you here! :)

Yeah beast fang is hard for BL. Any of the other mine skills will take him out though. Could swap to GC for him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info