[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

can someone give me some advices
anything just one shot me and i think my damge is tooooo low
"
mgamal2018 wrote:

First of all spec out of Elemental Overload, it deletes your damage. Second your wand does close to nothing for the build, lightning damage needs to be to spells. Roll your flasks, curse, bleed and freeze immunity is what I would suggest. Other than that you seem to have decent gear and tree.
"
mgamal2018 wrote:

As above poster said, this build should never use EO. You cant even proc the first part of it, it is killing your dps.

Outside of that, no anoint on ammy, no boot enchant and the wand is terrible.
Nah, f this 1 fart wipe. And mobs don't die instantly too, you need to spam. Not for me. Played in some other league, but was same feeling, nothing changed.
There's way more powerful and safe builds.
"
Nah, f this 1 fart wipe. And mobs don't die instantly too, you need to spam. Not for me. Played in some other league, but was same feeling, nothing changed.

Hmm, not sure I agree with that. Sure there are more high powered dps builds, but how much more dps do you really need? The build gets 40-50m without too much investment, effectively deleting sirus a8 before he can do anything.

Tankyiness? Sure, you can play jugg with a dozen endurance charges and clear slow as well.

This build though, at least for the level of investment, is a fantastic combination of both.

Currently I’m 10% from 98, all solo, haven’t died in 4 levels while not even looking at map mods and killing sirus a dozen times or more on a8.

I’ll give you that mine playstyle is not for everyone though, it’s super active.
If I don't have the gloves should I use an specific flask to avoid getting deleted? Currently I don't have anything to leech ES for survability and mana is not a problem rn because I don't have aspect of the spider because I don't want to invest into my current shitty gear.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Jul 9, 2020, 12:57:21 PM
"
You're bad mouthing a build that you've only pushed to level 68, level 16 gems, no asendancies, a 5 link for your main attack, incomplete gem setups... I could go on, but there's no point.

I'm having a hard time taking you seriously. You've put in about 2 hours worth of effort, if that.

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68

I rerolled to this build and im killing t16 bosses fairly easy and I have 6,6k ES with literally no investment and using a 5 link body armour. Shitty gear like my wand and no gloves. Idk what is that guy doing.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Jul 9, 2020, 1:19:42 PM
"
MiguelFg wrote:
If I don't have the gloves should I use an specific flask to avoid getting deleted? Currently I don't have anything to leech ES for survability and mana is not a problem rn because I don't have aspect of the spider because I don't want to invest into my current shitty gear.
You're on low life already? Looks like, but you still have a life flask. That's not going to work.

Shield should have Zealotry instead of Malevolence unless I'm missing something obvious.

ES regen comes from Zealot's Oath - and the built in recharge, and vaal discipline - until you can afford Machina for the leech. There's no other way to leech from mines.

I went the route of reducing the incoming damage rather than trying to heal after the fact by fitting 2 flasks:
This gives me 41% block chance and enough armour to push my phys reduction up to 61%. I'll likely re-think the damage mitigation after I manage to get a set of Machinas.

I'm also running the Wise Oak for even more damage mitigation, although I haven't managed to balance my resists, so it's only helping for fire damage at the moment.
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
grimjack68

I rerolled to this build and im killing t16 bosses fairly easy and I have 6,6k ES with literally no investment and using a 5 link body armour. Shitty gear like my wand and no gloves. Idk what is that guy doing.
Well, you do have 20 levels on him. :)

Another trick that I used - I pushed Hillock into Fortification, then used his bench to increase my Shavs to 28 quality. Then stored a bunch of 5L seedcrafts in horticulture stations in the garden. Then I could toss a few hundred fusings at my armour, and if it didn't 6 link, just re-craft it back to 5 and keep playing until I save up another batch of fusings.

Of course, after carefully planning all that out, it linked in the first 100 fusings, so now I have a bunch of 5L crafts still sitting around!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info