[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

HEY what should I improve next in my gear for better dps and survivality ?
Last edited by darfuru on Jul 3, 2020, 4:11:44 PM
Would this work well with Seismic mines? I don't see a lot of love for that skill.
In your leveling guide you say to link stormblast mine with pierce and arcane surge. It doesn’t work with either
"
Infarkt wrote:
according to watchers eye,

how would u rank this mod:

Consecrated Ground you create while affected by Zealotry causes enemies to take 8% increased Damage

Better than 8% pen?

No, but it is close.
"
sn3kox wrote:
but as i see in your vid's my leeach is not even near that you leach.
cuz that ghost reaver look like it doesnt work at all because of that shit i die alot of times in harder maps.

I think it has to be a playstyle thing, its still working for me just fine. Also, you wand needs to go ASAP, its actively lowering your DPS with the added proj speed.
"
xMYR wrote:
Hey, i played poe quite a bit but never with CI, im really confused as to how my aura's are supposted to leech life with blood magic while im capped at 1 ?
i have seen the videos and he has arond 1k hp which makes it even weirder.

CI is the starter build, it does not use blood magic, or ghost reaver or machina mitts and can not leach.

LL is the more advanced build that uses all three mechanics. That is what you see in most of the vods.
"
lankis wrote:
Not too many things left to improve but if anyone can direct me please do.
Really happy with some of the crafts this league is amazing!

Missing % ES and flat ES on ring and belt, missing helm enchant and all good corruptions.

End game you could also min/max the wand with add/remove lightning craft until you hit T1.
"
citron wrote:
Anyone mind perusing my POB and helping me find upgrades?

https://pastebin.com/awhkUjX6

Ive probably about about 10 ex...

Bottled faith or helm enchant
Thanks Mr Beer!
Is there a complete PoB I'm missing? The ones in the first post don't have gear, gems, skills, etc.
Last edited by drawmonster on Jul 3, 2020, 8:36:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info