[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Have around 24ex to upgrade around. I am thinking about buying Machina Mitts, then looking at Boot/Helm options. Does this seem like the best pathway for me currently? I know I'll still need to allocate GR.
I've noticed that this build doesn't put any focus on getting power charges.

It hasn't been an issue up this point, but in T13 maps I'm finding the damage to be lackluster.

I believe that I have all the damage nodes, plus I do have a jewel that adds fire damage to SPELLS (to trigger the ascendancy).

Would I benefit from using a (technically terrible) Storm Prison for the +120 percent to crit chance?

If not, can someone suggest what I should do tree-wise or gear-wise to increase my damage without hurting my ES too much? I'm at 7k ES, at the CI stage of the transition -- can't afford a Shavrone's just yet.

I did have to sacrifice my sixth link to switch to a large-ES chest piece so I'm currently only on a 5-link consisting of BL -> Slower Projectiles -> High Impact Mine Support -> Trap & Mine Damage & Swift Assembly.

Bearing in mind my budget, any advice?

This is my profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheRealDeria/characters/The_Conductor
Last edited by TheRealDeria on Jul 4, 2020, 11:47:48 AM
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
ShAki9 wrote:
never used cluster jewels but prob just dumb :): cant find small cluster jewels that give #% to maximum energy shield, only +# to maximum energy shield

You need to search them by implicit, not explicit.

tyvm
Can someone give me some advice about how can I improve my char? Ty.
"
gideros9742 wrote:
Can someone give me some advice about how can I improve my char? Ty.

diamond flask and elder ring instead of shaper ?
Does tailwind on crit/elusive boots work with mines or no? I want to know before I attempt to do this build.
Could someone help me out? I feel like my damage is horrible and I can't understand why. POB: https://pastebin.com/zNZYx08Y

"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Locusk8412 wrote:
Hi,

Looking to do 100% delerius maps with a friend. My current build is not capable of doing this even with over 100ex worth of gear.

Is this build able to do 100% Delerius T16?

Thanks

With that budget yes. I think I have a video with around 80ex or so in gear doing a full t16 stacked guardian map last season. Gear was probably around that price point.

It isn’t as fast as something like herald stacker was, but it works for sure.

Thanks a lot :) guess i found my new build :D
"
xMalachi wrote:
Have around 24ex to upgrade around. I am thinking about buying Machina Mitts, then looking at Boot/Helm options. Does this seem like the best pathway for me currently? I know I'll still need to allocate GR.

Yeah, machina mitts then helm enchant, or bottled faith
"
TheRealDeria wrote:
I've noticed that this build doesn't put any focus on getting power charges.

It hasn't been an issue up this point, but in T13 maps I'm finding the damage to be lackluster.

I believe that I have all the damage nodes, plus I do have a jewel that adds fire damage to SPELLS (to trigger the ascendancy).

Would I benefit from using a (technically terrible) Storm Prison for the +120 percent to crit chance?

If not, can someone suggest what I should do tree-wise or gear-wise to increase my damage without hurting my ES too much? I'm at 7k ES, at the CI stage of the transition -- can't afford a Shavrone's just yet.

I did have to sacrifice my sixth link to switch to a large-ES chest piece so I'm currently only on a 5-link consisting of BL -> Slower Projectiles -> High Impact Mine Support -> Trap & Mine Damage & Swift Assembly.

Bearing in mind my budget, any advice?

This is my profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheRealDeria/characters/The_Conductor

1. get rid of the life flask. Grab atziri's promise. Also dont need sorrow of the divine as we grab ZO on the tree. Drop that for any other flask.

2. your weapon is very lack luster, harvest crafting should provide something better very quickly.

3. A 6th link, or a shavs by itself would be under 2ex. That should be your next target

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info