[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

what is the best 6th gem? woke penetration or woke added LD?smth else?
"
Ayawaska13 wrote:

Woke light pen is way better, even if the dps is around 25% lower in the tooltip. It's around 30% more in real.
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
"
Infarkt wrote:
"
Ayawaska13 wrote:

Woke light pen is way better, even if the dps is around 25% lower in the tooltip. It's around 30% more in real.

thanks
"
Dingping wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Dingping wrote:
any chance u can look quick at mine ?
https://pastebin.com/1Jh9UjtZ
i wanna run simalcrum
:)

Machina mitts help a lot

is that just for the leech ?

Yes, they make it much safer to run
"
Ayawaska13 wrote:

Depends on your gear, but generally pen will be better until you can afford a really good watchers eye w/ double pen
I was following the skill tree for the LL build and it had taken a cluster jewel socket. I never filled it and was wondering if there is any cluster jewels you guys think are worth getting? Or should I ignore that cluster and drop those 3 points and just look to get another jewel socket elsewhere?

I will eventually probably respec to the endgame tree which makes use of mitts and such later when I can afford them.

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
TheRealDeria wrote:

I may have misunderstood the purpose of having that flask. I was using it as a way to essentially have an on-demand heal to supplement Vaal Discipline.

Does it not work that way?

<snip>

Yeah, I'm definitely in need of a better wand. I know I need something with +level to gems, but I haven't managed to find anything like that or stumble across a seed that would offer such a benefit yet.

I am currently building chaos to get a Shavronne's so that I can make the switch to low life, but its slow going as I will need 2ex minimum (for a non-corrupted one) and I'm somewhere under 1ex still.

The life flask is only useful until you switch from life to CI. Chaos Innoculation sets your life to 1, so a life flask cannot work - it shuts off at full life - 1 - and if you go below that, you're dead.

Don't stress over the +1 gems wand. I'm still not using one yet, haven't found one that's better damage than the one I'm running yet. Look for anything with added lightning, added spell damage, crit chance / multiplier. Here's mine for reference, it's nothing special.

The effect on the potion "The Sorrow of the Divine" says "life recovery from flasks also applies to energy shield during flask effect". I took this to mean that if I activated sorrow, then activated a life flask, the healing would be applied to my energy shield.

No?
"
frost21 wrote:
I was following the skill tree for the LL build and it had taken a cluster jewel socket. I never filled it and was wondering if there is any cluster jewels you guys think are worth getting? Or should I ignore that cluster and drop those 3 points and just look to get another jewel socket elsewhere?

I will eventually probably respec to the endgame tree which makes use of mitts and such later when I can afford them.

There is a section on them. the aura effect medium one and small ES one are good
"
TheRealDeria wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
TheRealDeria wrote:

I may have misunderstood the purpose of having that flask. I was using it as a way to essentially have an on-demand heal to supplement Vaal Discipline.

Does it not work that way?

<snip>

Yeah, I'm definitely in need of a better wand. I know I need something with +level to gems, but I haven't managed to find anything like that or stumble across a seed that would offer such a benefit yet.

I am currently building chaos to get a Shavronne's so that I can make the switch to low life, but its slow going as I will need 2ex minimum (for a non-corrupted one) and I'm somewhere under 1ex still.

The life flask is only useful until you switch from life to CI. Chaos Innoculation sets your life to 1, so a life flask cannot work - it shuts off at full life - 1 - and if you go below that, you're dead.

Don't stress over the +1 gems wand. I'm still not using one yet, haven't found one that's better damage than the one I'm running yet. Look for anything with added lightning, added spell damage, crit chance / multiplier. Here's mine for reference, it's nothing special.

The effect on the potion "The Sorrow of the Divine" says "life recovery from flasks also applies to energy shield during flask effect". I took this to mean that if I activated sorrow, then activated a life flask, the healing would be applied to my energy shield.

No?

It works, but it is a complete waste of two flask slots.
Had folks asking about ring crafting, I'll make a video in a few days:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info