[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
drawmonster wrote:
Is there a complete PoB I'm missing? The ones in the first post don't have gear, gems, skills, etc.

Gear is linked in the sections, pob are just trees
Hi all!

My league starter was a BL Miner, this was my first time trying mines, I started as a life version and then found out here that there were other versions and that they were supposed to be superior (as far as I read in the pages of the thread).

One thing that I see that I lack with my current version is damage, I mean, it does the job but its not something expectacular.

So I decided to transit to the LL version.

For that, I had to craft all my set again and will have to respect most of my nodes in the tree. I have crafted the helmet, the gloves, the rings, the belt and a wand:

So, the last step before buying the shavron and chayula was to build it in POB and see with the current gear how would it be.

This is the LL ES Version, this is how it would look like: https://pastebin.com/iYuHzmYS

Mine damage: 23.807

When I saw that I was shocked! Because my current life version does a ton of more damage:

Current Life Version: https://pastebin.com/1BvqTDXE

Mine damage: 34.500

So, im switching to LL to do a ton less damage? Im most likely to be doing something wrong here. Then, just in case, I took a GG wand from POE NINJA, and my damage went to: 31.027

Still lower than life version.

This is my first time doing an ES version.

Any idea what am I missing here? Since this is my first and only char in harvest Im afraid that if something goes wrong, i wont be able to farm currency.

Thanks!
Hello, im respec to LL, but not enouth life for 3 auras (discipline, zealotry and wrath),that leaves 35% HP and PA does not work.What am I missing? Sry for my english.
Hi,

Looking to do 100% delerius maps with a friend. My current build is not capable of doing this even with over 100ex worth of gear.

Is this build able to do 100% Delerius T16?

Thanks
"
Antifatalist wrote:
Hello, im respec to LL, but not enouth life for 3 auras (discipline, zealotry and wrath),that leaves 35% HP and PA does not work.What am I missing? Sry for my english.

u probable dont have the reduced mana reserved nodes :)
never used cluster jewels but prob just dumb :): cant find small cluster jewels that give #% to maximum energy shield, only +# to maximum energy shield
"
aldodzb wrote:
Hi all!

My league starter was a BL Miner, this was my first time trying mines, I started as a life version and then found out here that there were other versions and that they were supposed to be superior (as far as I read in the pages of the thread).

One thing that I see that I lack with my current version is damage, I mean, it does the job but its not something expectacular.

So I decided to transit to the LL version.

For that, I had to craft all my set again and will have to respect most of my nodes in the tree. I have crafted the helmet, the gloves, the rings, the belt and a wand:

So, the last step before buying the shavron and chayula was to build it in POB and see with the current gear how would it be.

This is the LL ES Version, this is how it would look like: https://pastebin.com/iYuHzmYS

Mine damage: 23.807

When I saw that I was shocked! Because my current life version does a ton of more damage:

Current Life Version: https://pastebin.com/1BvqTDXE

Mine damage: 34.500

So, im switching to LL to do a ton less damage? Im most likely to be doing something wrong here. Then, just in case, I took a GG wand from POE NINJA, and my damage went to: 31.027

Still lower than life version.

This is my first time doing an ES version.

Any idea what am I missing here? Since this is my first and only char in harvest Im afraid that if something goes wrong, i wont be able to farm currency.

Thanks!

You are missing a bunch of boxes in the calculation spot. The LL version will roughly double the damage from the life version by adding 4 additional damaging auras, and LL itself. It also opens up better options for GG gear.

However, the reason to switch, and this is highlighted in the first part of the guide is the defensive aspect of playing LL. You get additional defensive auras / curses, a massively bigger ehp pool and complete stun immunity. You also aren’t locked into playing with tremor rod for your damage as it’s wonky as all hell.

Let’s be real here, mines delete end game content in all white gear, but LL will make you feel like you are playing a much smoother and more polished build.
"
Antifatalist wrote:

Aura reservation nodes on the tree. You need those to hold all of the auras.
"
Locusk8412 wrote:
Hi,

Looking to do 100% delerius maps with a friend. My current build is not capable of doing this even with over 100ex worth of gear.

Is this build able to do 100% Delerius T16?

Thanks

With that budget yes. I think I have a video with around 80ex or so in gear doing a full t16 stacked guardian map last season. Gear was probably around that price point.

It isn’t as fast as something like herald stacker was, but it works for sure.
"
ShAki9 wrote:
never used cluster jewels but prob just dumb :): cant find small cluster jewels that give #% to maximum energy shield, only +# to maximum energy shield

You need to search them by implicit, not explicit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info